Can't log into the FTP

For requests for help from CG administrators, Wranglers, and experienced CG members. Please read the FAQ before posting. Also look at CG Wiki for tutorials and how-tos written by other CG webtoonists.
Post Reply
Senna Caelan
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:11 pm

Can't log into the FTP

Post by Senna Caelan »

it always tells me that my login is incorrect, but if I attempt to login through the website, I have no problem. I've tried my reincarnation.keenspace.com URL and I've tried the ydk.keenspot.com.

I'm having a hell of a time trying to figure out this system, and now I find out that I need to resize my current page. I need to change the page anyways...

umm... as a side question, must I have to have the current date for the page? I want to put the date I completed it...

User avatar
Greenlightgo
Newbie
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 3:56 pm
Location: somewhere east of you
Contact:

Post by Greenlightgo »

i had problems with ftp for a few days as well, and i downloaded a number of ftp programs in an attempt to log in. i cant log in through the ftp://glg.keenspace.com as it says you can (it kept timing out and rejecting my login), but i finally got in through a program called SmartFTP, which you can find through http://www.download.com (search there for the program).

i dont know if that will help your specific problem, but it helped me

:D
good luck

Senna Caelan
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:11 pm

Post by Senna Caelan »

That is the first one program I tried. I found a link that helps though. It's just a straightaway link through IE. Now it's time to experiment and see if the current date thing is necissary...

Senna Caelan
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:11 pm

Post by Senna Caelan »

Sweet, I figured it out! Time to make my page look pretty ^_^

User avatar
Hiye
Regular Poster
Posts: 166
Joined: Sun Nov 30, 2003 8:55 pm
Location: Sapporo, Japan
Contact:

Re: Can't log into the FTP

Post by Hiye »

Senna Caelan wrote:
umm... as a side question, must I have to have the current date for the page? I want to put the date I completed it...
No, if it's a date before today's, the comic should update and show up for the date it was completed.

If it's for a date in the future, it will update and show up as normal on that date when it comes.
Image

'She seemed, poor woman, to imagine that the French and the Martians might prove very similar.'
-H.G. Wells, War of the Worlds

Senna Caelan
Newbie
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Jun 01, 2004 4:11 pm

Post by Senna Caelan »

Thanks ^_^

Post Reply