Ok, I want to sign up for a comic, but I don't know the USA code that goes before the area code in a phone number. Anyone know? Pweez?
~Strypess
USA code? anyone know?
I think it's 1.
Either that or don't bother; I didn't, and yet, miraculously, my account exists!

Either that or don't bother; I didn't, and yet, miraculously, my account exists!
Morgan "Filthy Nagrom" Wilding
Cinematic -- Because Movies are Better than Reality
Cinematic -- Because Movies are Better than Reality
Hmm. how do you update that information btw?
Comics are like cattle breeds - everyone has their own opinion on which is best.
http://howdragons.keenspace.com
http://howdragons.keenspace.com
What if you move or change phone numbers then?Kisai wrote:Signup information can not be changed once setup. The information derived from it can be (user/comic/author type information)
Comics are like cattle breeds - everyone has their own opinion on which is best.
http://howdragons.keenspace.com
http://howdragons.keenspace.com
I should've figured that out.faub wrote:The email address is the important thing. You CAN change that.
Comics are like cattle breeds - everyone has their own opinion on which is best.
http://howdragons.keenspace.com
http://howdragons.keenspace.com





