Sitting in an English garden....

For requests for help from CG administrators, Wranglers, and experienced CG members. Please read the FAQ before posting. Also look at CG Wiki for tutorials and how-tos written by other CG webtoonists.
Post Reply
Becca
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Becca »

No clue. I'm awaiting mine too which I hope gets up soon because my comic opens tonight.<P>------------------
The Adventures of Rocket Girl!
http://rocketgirl.keenspace.com

ZOMBIE USER 197
Regular Poster
Posts: 281
Joined: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:26 am

Post by ZOMBIE USER 197 »

I posted my request for a forum on the 29th (Saturday, for you calendarically-challenged) and it hasn't happened yet. It would appear, from the current lack of FTP access, that the Oh-So-Keen Powers That Be are currently Working On Things. Maybe discussion boards will be among those things. <P>I'm anxious for boards, because I've had my URL up for a mere 4 days, and actually had 40-odd (or 40-really-odd) readers. I would love to know what they think (since I expect most of them are fellow keenspace cadets.<P>------------------
<A HREF="http://www.schlockmercenary.com" TARGET=_blank>http://www.schlockmercenary.com</A>

Becca
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Contact:

Post by Becca »

I hope so because I posted for one the 27th I think. I don't mind waiting but I know I already have people anxious to see my comic(mainly people from my personal webpage that I've redirected to it)and a few got sneak peeks and said it was good so I'm hoping for good readage.

User avatar
David Stripe
Regular Poster
Posts: 99
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 1999 4:00 pm
Location: Bristol, Virginia United States of America
Contact:

Post by David Stripe »

Just bumming around, waiting for the 404 forum to open up. I posted under the discussion groups topic. Any word on turnaround for those?

Post Reply