but there are two questions I like to ask:
1. If I upload a new comic page, do I have to make a new website for this page, so
that the reader is able to go back to page 1 if he/she just found the comic or does
Keen Comic automatically?
2. We all gave a date when Keen Comic should update the comic, but what if we
upload new pages earlier. Does the auto uploader only upload at this date
(in my case Sunday 4pm) or also earlier? I mean, I know that one is able to manual
update it via the admin tool, but since this is not working at the moment, does
this mean that the comic is only updated at this date at the moment?
Oh, one more thing. Do I have to change the line of my indextemp everytime I upload
a new comic page or is there a way to make this automatically? I mean, it would be
that bad, but why making too much trouble if one can avoid it
My comic page:
http://galbador.comicgen.com

