I've tried everything! (Except what works?)

For requests for help from CG administrators, Wranglers, and experienced CG members. Please read the FAQ before posting. Also look at CG Wiki for tutorials and how-tos written by other CG webtoonists.
Locked
TheSuitsComic
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 11:19 pm

I've tried everything! (Except what works?)

Post by TheSuitsComic »

Ok I can't sign into Siteadm. I've read most of the posts on this subject and I am still missing something. My original forum username was thesuits, so I changed it to TheSuitsComic. I am able to login to the forums without problem. But when I try to log into Siteadm with TheSuitsComic and my forum password, it gives my the message that the forum name TheSuitsComic in invalid. Or the login screen loads constantly to the same screen. I am typing the same info on my confirmation e-mail into the login screen, any help would be appreciated! I should also mention that my CG user name is still thesuits, I don't know if that effects it at all. Thanks. XD

User avatar
Julesville
Regular Poster
Posts: 55
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 6:01 pm
Location: Cabo Rojo, PR
Contact:

Re: I've tried everything! (Except what works?)

Post by Julesville »

Something I found through trial and error is that the siteadmin is case senitive. Also, if you mess up the login the first time, you have to log all the way out to be able to try and log in again. Good luck.
Image
Now with smaller banners!

User avatar
Dr Neo Lao
Cartoon Hero
Posts: 2397
Joined: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:21 am
Location: Australia

Re: I've tried everything! (Except what works?)

Post by Dr Neo Lao »

Please refer all SiteAdmin issues to this thread

This thread is being locked, not because of anything wrong that this thread did, just to concentrate all discussion into a single thread in order to make it easier to diagnose and fix the issue.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Locked