newsbox overview

For requests for help from CG administrators, Wranglers, and experienced CG members. Please read the FAQ before posting. Also look at CG Wiki for tutorials and how-tos written by other CG webtoonists.
Post Reply
User avatar
Ohnozes
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:26 pm
Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
Contact:

newsbox overview

Post by Ohnozes »

Ok, I made a newsbox for both my comics.
I ftp'd them to the images folders on each site.
I logged into the site admin and sent them there also.
I have been accepted for my newsboxes.
Are they active now? What do I need to do to get them running? :eyebrow:
Livin a Growler life. WOOT!

User avatar
Rkolter
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Destroyer of Words (Moderator)
Posts: 16399
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:34 am
Location: It's equally probable that I'm everywhere.
Contact:

Post by Rkolter »

They're accepted, congratulations your newsboxes are active.
Image Image ImageImage
Crossfire: "Thank you! That explains it very nicely, and in a language that someone other than a physicist can understand..."

Denial is not falsification. You can't avoid a fact just because you don't like it.
"Data" is not the plural of "anecdote"

User avatar
Ohnozes
Newbie
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:26 pm
Location: Fairbanks, Alaska
Contact:

Post by Ohnozes »

Sweetness!!!
Livin a Growler life. WOOT!

User avatar
TheWhiteWilSmith
Regular Poster
Posts: 129
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 3:43 pm
Contact:

Post by TheWhiteWilSmith »

How long does it generally take for a newsbox to be accepted?

Post Reply