Button issues

For requests for help from CG administrators, Wranglers, and experienced CG members. Please read the FAQ before posting. Also look at CG Wiki for tutorials and how-tos written by other CG webtoonists.
Post Reply
User avatar
Maq041
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:42 pm
Location: Over there
Contact:

Button issues

Post by Maq041 »

Not a huge problem, but one that kind of urks me. I create two buttons, or 'pogs' as they're refered to here. They were both approved, and I thought everything was okay. That was a few weeks ago. A few days ago, I wanted to be sure they were working (since everytime I went onto the main page, I didn't see them). So I went to the front page and started hitting refresh. Each time, it loaded completly different pogs.

But neither of mine ever showed up. I spent about a half hour simply hitting refresh, and never saw mine. I saw other people's pogs come up multipul times (I counted one showing up over 8 times). I know this isn't earth shattering, but it's slightly upsetting. Is there a reason mine arn't showing up? I just want to make sure mine are in the loop somewhere. I tried doing the refresh trick again today before posting this, just to make sure it wasn't a fluke for one day. It still didn't show.

I'd appreciate it if someone could look into this.

Edit: I just relised it would prolly be good to include my comic name ^^; It's Maq#041, and I'm using Firefox for a default browser (but I tried the same trick listed above in IE, and it still didn't show up).
Sometimes I hear voices. Then I hang up the phone.

Image
Image

User avatar
War
Grr
Posts: 3018
Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2003 2:26 pm
Contact:

Post by War »

You haven't updated in over a month. Pogs only display for comics updated in the last week. Same system as the newsbox.

User avatar
Maq041
Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:42 pm
Location: Over there
Contact:

Post by Maq041 »

Ah! Okay, sorry for the confusion. Thanks for answering so quick ^_^
Sometimes I hear voices. Then I hang up the phone.

Image
Image

Post Reply