Search found 25 matches

by Lobo
Tue Apr 16, 2002 8:37 pm
Forum: Jack
Topic: Some RTD observations...
Replies: 30
Views: 6673

APC with depleted uranium armor (also would be a damn tough hide for a rework to slash thru, infact impossible without some very odd mutation). Depleted uranium releases toxic fumes and even ignites ( :grin: ) when struck with enough kinetic energy, which is why it is so good for non explosive tank...
by Lobo
Mon Apr 01, 2002 4:06 pm
Forum: Jack
Topic: Jack... the Ripper?
Replies: 22
Views: 3011

I am so confused. Everyone talks about the angels having been living people at one point, like the antithesis of the sins, and I can kind of understand how that makes sense, but I haven't as yet seen anything to suggest this in the comic, or any sound arguments for this in the forum. Have I just mis...
by Lobo
Fri Mar 22, 2002 11:11 pm
Forum: Jack
Topic: About Buster Charlie...
Replies: 28
Views: 3341

NOOOOOOOOO!
I mean, sorry David. I feel terrible that this forum has had a negative impact on your creativity, especially since that's the exact opposite effect most people here were hoping for.


<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lobo on 2002-03-22 23:26 ]</font>
by Lobo
Thu Mar 21, 2002 10:54 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: Jack the animated movie
Replies: 31
Views: 4081

Hmmm...
Doesn't really seem like a 'for profit' venture. However, it would be cool if it happened to hit it big and make millions of dollars! No wait, billions, yeah!
by Lobo
Thu Mar 21, 2002 9:43 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: Jack the animated movie
Replies: 31
Views: 4081

Mua hahaha!
fucking execllent.
Tiltwolfe is full of the nifty.
by Lobo
Thu Mar 21, 2002 9:38 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: Jack Forum Residents Register
Replies: 59
Views: 8311

Heidi ho
by Lobo
Wed Mar 20, 2002 1:58 pm
Forum: Jack
Topic: gestalt
Replies: 166
Views: 12629

On 2002-03-20 13:51, Michael Ezaiany wrote:
HAve you notice how many views does thi topic have?

Created - 2002-03-17 04:07

1000+ view in four days? Wow...
The reason is simplificatory. Them peoples is astoundified by our intellectuosity.
by Lobo
Wed Mar 20, 2002 9:53 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: The morality of suicide.
Replies: 42
Views: 5162

On 2002-03-20 09:19, Michael Ezaiany wrote:
Just to clear some things:

I don't care what God says we should do.
Yeah! Stupid God, creating everything and telling us what to do! I'd smack his punk ass around and be all like 'what's up now, bitch?'
by Lobo
Wed Mar 20, 2002 9:45 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: The morality of suicide.
Replies: 42
Views: 5162

I've really never pondered suicide as a viable option, but if for some reason I decided that I had to kill myself, I think I know how I'd like to go. First I'd take skydiving lessons with a friend and get certified. Then go skydiving with said friend over a dry, desert-y place (maybe Arizona or New ...
by Lobo
Wed Mar 20, 2002 1:26 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: gestalt
Replies: 166
Views: 12629

On 2002-03-19 19:26, Cypress wrote:
MMMmmmm... here is one good thing about being Canadian... Kraft Diner is da bomb!

[YUM!]
*ahem*
'If i had a million dollars/
We wouldn't have to eat Kraft Dinner.../
But we would!'

heh, bare naked ladies.
by Lobo
Mon Mar 18, 2002 12:23 pm
Forum: Jack
Topic: The most brilliantest idea ever
Replies: 10
Views: 1383

Okay, cool... that was kind of successful :roll:
Well, I stopped broadcasting because otherwise I can't use my browser. That's a bit of a problem.
Um.. If anyone has any suggestions I'd be glad to hear them, otherwise I don't think this'll really work.
Dammit.
by Lobo
Mon Mar 18, 2002 11:22 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: The most brilliantest idea ever
Replies: 10
Views: 1383

Okay, let's see how this works :razz: I'm just broadcasting one song for the trial run, so please tell me if you can receive it (you need winamp). Sorry, David, I was going to play Ashes to Ashes from the Black Hawk Down sound-track, but it sounded too crappy at 24kbps :wink: Alright, anyone interes...
by Lobo
Sat Mar 16, 2002 7:44 pm
Forum: Jack
Topic: Preacher, more shocking than R:TD+Jack together!
Replies: 10
Views: 1453

These might be usefull: http://www.stickes.de/comics/preacher/preacher.htm http://www.yankthechain.com/preacher.html or you can probably find the tpbs at dccomics.com or amazon.com Actually, that first link is a bit purile. Try this one instead: about.com _________________ Behold, Spooky! the thing ...
by Lobo
Sat Mar 16, 2002 6:13 pm
Forum: Jack
Topic: Preacher, more shocking than R:TD+Jack together!
Replies: 10
Views: 1453

On 2002-03-15 23:12, DavidHopkins wrote: I don't hate Preacher because its shocking, I don't like it because thats all it tries to be. If its your thing tho enjoy by all means. I'll have to disagree :wink: Preacher really revolves around the relationships between Jesse, Tulip, and Cassidy, and the ...
by Lobo
Sat Mar 16, 2002 5:34 pm
Forum: Jack
Topic: The most brilliantest idea ever
Replies: 10
Views: 1383

Well... not really. So I (like most people here, I presume) have a long list of fucking good music I associate with Jack, (some Oingo Boingo, Big Black, Apoptygma Berzerk, Legendary Pink Dots, Nick Cave, even some Radiohead and Massive Attack, and others :razz:)and I was wondering how I could share ...
by Lobo
Fri Mar 15, 2002 4:47 pm
Forum: Jack
Topic: HAHAHAAA!!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!
Replies: 39
Views: 2513

Yes, but the lists aren't usually 'accidentaly' leaked to the press. Wait, threatening to nuke countries is better than threatening to nuke the ocean (nuclear testing I presume)? Ignoring the fact that Bush has actually stepped up the tests, how do you figure? If we're concerned about certain countr...
by Lobo
Fri Mar 15, 2002 4:13 pm
Forum: Jack
Topic: Preacher, more shocking than R:TD+Jack together!
Replies: 10
Views: 1453

Nothing supernatural?
One of the main characters is a vampire, and another has that spooky voice-of-god thingie! :wink: And that's not even mentioning the Saint of Killers!! (talk about fucking scary!)

But yes, it's probably the most intense comic I've ever read and it's fucking brilliant.
by Lobo
Fri Mar 15, 2002 10:32 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: The most stupid thing you ever said/did...
Replies: 38
Views: 2430

The stupidest thing I ever did is probably off the charts. One night several years ago, a few friends and I decided that we were through with finals, and were in fact a little tired of reality itself. We put a few pieces of paper on our tongues and roughly half an hour later began to lose our minds ...
by Lobo
Tue Mar 12, 2002 11:36 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: Does God have an appendix?
Replies: 27
Views: 2188

On 2002-03-12 04:28, El SillY wrote: Think about it, if God has an appendix, he has something that no longer has any function, thus making God imperfect, thus shattering one of the fundamentals of Christian/Muslim/Jew beliefs :grin: But if god doesn't have an appendix, we would miss out on all the ...
by Lobo
Tue Mar 05, 2002 4:34 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: Arena
Replies: 598
Views: 42092

OC Sorry for interupting the flow of the arena, i just wanted to dedicate a William Carlos Williams poem to Foddercat: :wink: (*ahem*) " This Is Just To Say , by W.C.W. I have eaten the plums that were in the icebox and which you were probably saving for breakfast Forgive me they were delicious so s...