Search found 2 matches

by Lonewolf Grey
Sat Apr 13, 2002 6:28 pm
Forum: Jack
Topic: I tried to kill myself today...
Replies: 125
Views: 16660

First off I'm glad you're feeling better Michael. Granted you (or any of the rest of you for that matter) probably don't really remember me as I don't post too much. The main reason I'm here is Dave and Katie are good friends of mine and I happen to live with Buster:) Anyway Buster and I also happen...
by Lonewolf Grey
Mon Feb 25, 2002 12:48 pm
Forum: Jack
Topic: Jack, be very good to this one...
Replies: 8
Views: 980

That was a beautiful post Dave. It always makes me smile to see what a wise person you have grown to be; that when people change it isn't always a bad thing. Now if I could just get Buster to embrace some of those ideals...:wink: Chuck Jones was a great man, a tribute to his race and his profession....