Search found 41 matches

by Psychotikitten
Wed Apr 17, 2002 3:46 pm
Forum: Jack
Topic: I tried to kill myself today...
Replies: 125
Views: 16652

Hey Angel - Read your post about Pencil Dick. Remarkably similar to mine, actually: About 6 months after they broke up, out of the blue I fell head over heels in love with my best friend's ex, who I will call...erm...Heartless Liar. I had never even looked at him before, or hung out with him...to th...
by Psychotikitten
Wed Apr 17, 2002 3:34 pm
Forum: Jack
Topic: I tried to kill myself today...
Replies: 125
Views: 16652

I know something about depression... About 6 months ago, I had my mother's 9mm in my hands and and I wandered into the bathroom. I sat on the edge of the tub and stuck the barrel in my mouth. I had been thinking about how cowardly and pathetic I was, and how nobody would miss me because nobody cared...
by Psychotikitten
Wed Apr 17, 2002 2:40 pm
Forum: Jack
Topic: Guess the Cutie
Replies: 44
Views: 5720

DarkBlood_Warwing, I spank you! (lightly) Why would porn make you want to be human? Speaking as a kitty here, human porn does nothing but piss me off. It's mostly quite badly done and sleazy to boot. I'd much rather see well-drawn draconic or furry porn wherein the characters seem to actually like e...
by Psychotikitten
Mon Apr 01, 2002 9:24 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: Viva La Pussy
Replies: 74
Views: 10738

Naked Cuteness Rampages? Where? ::looks wildly around:: Aawww...now I'm all disappointed. Bah!
Er, Mikaten? What is 'frappage'? You said you didn't want to look like it...I'm not familiar with the term is all. Enlighten me?
Oh yeah, and Viva La Pussy! Viva Viva Viva la pussy! Heh.

-Kitten
by Psychotikitten
Wed Feb 27, 2002 9:03 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: Pride, I Presume?
Replies: 11
Views: 1563

I'm with Mikhati here...I wonder what animal Envy is, and what its name could be. Not sure I wanna see it with its hood off, but...curiosity killed the psychotikitten, I suppose. I also wonder if it's another male or finally a female sin (besides Lisa)
Kitten
by Psychotikitten
Fri Feb 22, 2002 9:17 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: confused!?!?!
Replies: 52
Views: 4810

I think Central just can't bear to watch Silverblue suffer. She is an angel, after all. So maybe she just randomly saved her.

Kitten
by Psychotikitten
Fri Feb 22, 2002 9:16 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: Your 5 Favorite Bands?
Replies: 41
Views: 4007

Wups, forgot #3: a tie between Cherry Poppin' Daddies and the Bloodhound Gang.

Kitten
by Psychotikitten
Fri Feb 22, 2002 9:14 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: Your 5 Favorite Bands?
Replies: 41
Views: 4007

1. Mindless Self Indulgence (Good shit!) 2. Lords of Acid (Try their CD, Farstucker!) 3. 4. Musicals (The Producers, Hair, etc. I hang my head in shame.) 5. MON-ty Py-thon, Mon-ty PY-thon, heee can stick it up his bum (up his bum)! Heeee can bug-ger off to KING-dom come! (Eric Idle Exploits Monty Py...
by Psychotikitten
Wed Feb 20, 2002 9:19 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: Comic of the 20th..
Replies: 22
Views: 2337

Waitaminute...Bob n' Lisa aren't eating each other, right? They're just switching forms back and forth...

Kitten
by Psychotikitten
Wed Feb 20, 2002 9:13 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: The Jack report.
Replies: 22
Views: 3183

Thank you thank you thank you!

Kitten
by Psychotikitten
Wed Feb 20, 2002 9:12 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: The Jack report.
Replies: 22
Views: 3183

Thank you thank you thank you!

Kitten
by Psychotikitten
Wed Feb 20, 2002 9:07 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: Group words.
Replies: 33
Views: 2569

Hmmm...
A slew of boogers?
A daggle of dorks?
A load of losers?
A plethora of posters (posting to this forum?)
I actually like this new message board setup. Not as bright, but it's okay. And it loads faster.

Kitten
by Psychotikitten
Tue Feb 19, 2002 9:24 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: Guess that Sin's specie!
Replies: 20
Views: 1468

Mmmm...I'm thinkin' Vince is a really fat lynx. His ears are a mite pointy to be a bear. But how de fuck does he SEE?

Kitten
by Psychotikitten
Tue Feb 19, 2002 9:11 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: Fnar's Father - Bad person?
Replies: 17
Views: 1498

All right, ya'all... Fnar is pure. His mother is semi-pure. His father is evil. Soooo... Fnar will get the chance to live again. His mother suffers in a light form of hell. We have no idea who his father is, and apparently neither does he. Which raises a new question.. Who exactly is this Mr. Hat? H...
by Psychotikitten
Tue Feb 19, 2002 9:03 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: "Event Horizon"
Replies: 52
Views: 3435

Err...Event Horizon pissed me off. I never really got into it...and I loooove Sci-fi. Bleargh. I hated Sphere too...those are what I call "Make-out movies", as in you can make out during them and not be missin' much. Ugh. (No 'fense, Ashton) I've never seen Hellraiser, but LoTR was really great. Act...
by Psychotikitten
Thu Feb 14, 2002 9:13 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: JACKMON
Replies: 16
Views: 1014

Actually, I love watching Pokemon, Digimon and DBZ for the plain fact that they were probably derived from Japanese manga porn. For every stupid thing they say, there's a badly concealed sex joke. I love it! After seeing La Blue Girl, I can't think about any Anime without my mind in the gutter. Whee...
by Psychotikitten
Wed Feb 13, 2002 11:57 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: Aieeeee, my eyes! My eeeeeyeeeesssss!
Replies: 50
Views: 3670

Ooo..Books Of Magic! I love Neil Gaiman! Whee! <P>Kitten
by Psychotikitten
Wed Feb 13, 2002 11:40 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: So tell me...
Replies: 116
Views: 7163

'Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one.'
-Larry<P>In any case, I say we stop this foolishness and lock the thread with a big ol' Mu. A tribute to stupidity (and to how we pander to it and waste our time)!<P>Kitten<P>
by Psychotikitten
Wed Feb 13, 2002 8:13 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: Eat your heart out.
Replies: 17
Views: 1735

Holy Jeebus, that's BEAUT-EE-FUL! I love it I love it I love it! I want it I want it I want it! Tell that guy to mass-produce those buggers and sell 'em to all us raging fans! Maybe he can update them! Maybe we can see them in color! Hooboy! I'm goin' nuts here! Wheee! Seriously, though, that's some...
by Psychotikitten
Tue Feb 12, 2002 1:21 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: The return of Arloest!
Replies: 30
Views: 2119

Y'know, the first time I read through the whole comic, I thought Arloest was Farrago. I mean, they have the white bodies and black eyerings, and they both wear a sports bra and shorts...I just got confused, I guess. But it is nice to see her semi-well. And hey, Drip could be sentimental. "Oh, back i...