Search found 78 matches

by BigNemo
Mon Apr 01, 2002 5:51 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: Bwahahahahaha!!!
Replies: 26
Views: 2804

About planning of Hell:

I guess that, a Sin throwing the proverbial wrench into the gears was totally unexpected...
by BigNemo
Sat Mar 30, 2002 1:56 pm
Forum: Jack
Topic: YEAH THATS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!
Replies: 125
Views: 13642

On 2002-03-30 08:42, Andrick wrote:
Seriously, what does cat taste like?
Never tried myself (at least I hope so!), but I was told that cat was sometimes served as rabbit - even in restaurants! of course it's illegal... - so I guess cat tastes like rabbit :razz:
by BigNemo
Thu Mar 21, 2002 1:11 pm
Forum: Jack
Topic: Jack Forum Residents Register
Replies: 59
Views: 8313

by BigNemo
Fri Mar 15, 2002 12:41 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: For my own personal education....
Replies: 20
Views: 1717

First website I checked this morning (Western Europe time).

And, yes, Hell sucks :cry:
by BigNemo
Wed Mar 13, 2002 1:11 pm
Forum: Jack
Topic: Yipe...
Replies: 20
Views: 1746

On 2002-03-13 12:33, Michael Ezaiany wrote: So what happened that day on Earth? Silverblue went home, envied Fealt being dead and killed herself? That would explain Kane 's appearance. I guess we have to wait till Friday (if not till next week :razz: ). My bet, however, is Silverblue did not kill h...
by BigNemo
Tue Mar 12, 2002 10:10 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: In a unexpected bold move, David Hopkins unveils plans for n
Replies: 24
Views: 2306

On 2002-03-12 08:47, bustercharlie wrote: On 2002-03-12 02:15, BigNemo wrote: ...well, out of jokes, if I remember, there were hints that Our Beloved Cartoonist here was planning a future comic centered on the character Drip - I mean, before he went to Hell to become the Sin of Lust... :eek: Mr. Ho...
by BigNemo
Tue Mar 12, 2002 2:15 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: In a unexpected bold move, David Hopkins unveils plans for n
Replies: 24
Views: 2306

...well, out of jokes, if I remember, there were hints that Our Beloved Cartoonist here was planning a future comic centered on the character Drip - I mean, before he went to Hell to become the Sin of Lust... :eek: Mr. Hopkins will have to put a big waring label on that... (go and look through the f...
by BigNemo
Tue Mar 12, 2002 1:58 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: Entering: Kane
Replies: 50
Views: 5732

On 2002-03-12 00:33, Foddercat wrote:
Me? I thought Kain the vampire was just a video game character... But it wouldn't be the first time a game was based on an existing legend...
Maybe the Vampire Lord in 'Soul Reaver - Legacy of Kain'? Ick, that game was creepy... :razz:
by BigNemo
Mon Mar 11, 2002 1:31 pm
Forum: Jack
Topic: Entering: Kane
Replies: 50
Views: 5732

On 2002-03-11 06:27, Merlark wrote: of corse, it can't be much worse than being eaten alive can it? I wouldn't bet on that... I am afraid that, before she gets out of there (... how? ... and in how many pieces?...) Silverblue is going to wish Central left her leftovers in Bob and Lisa's dining room...
by BigNemo
Wed Mar 06, 2002 2:12 pm
Forum: Jack
Topic: An idea?
Replies: 20
Views: 2257

...many, many years ago, where I live (an unknown location in Western Europe :grin: ) there was a TV format named 'GULP! Comics on TV'. Basically it went with the name - comic panels with no actual animation but zoom and pan movements - voice actors would enact the dialogs while the word balloons wo...
by BigNemo
Mon Mar 04, 2002 6:51 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: Punishment?
Replies: 23
Views: 2320

I think her amnesia is selective - she is just prevented from remembering what would help her find a way out of Hell, so she has to start making it out every day. Everything else, she seems to remember pretty well - expecially, what she would be glad to forget :sad: And I guess we are going to know ...
by BigNemo
Mon Mar 04, 2002 3:12 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: What do we know so far? (or: you don't know jack)
Replies: 11
Views: 1324

On 2002-03-04 01:55, Surtur wrote: (btw, just going through bits of each arc I was struck with the tremendous emotional power in each one. Skimming through them as quickly as I did, I nearly had an overload/breakdown and started crying at my computer. I wonder if speed-reading Jack would count as s...
by BigNemo
Mon Mar 04, 2002 12:19 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: ...Guess what? :-(
Replies: 10
Views: 1181

...oh, well, looks like the Keenspace guys saved the day again.

By the way... today's comic rocks :smile:
by BigNemo
Sun Mar 03, 2002 1:37 pm
Forum: Jack
Topic: Dante's Inferno
Replies: 15
Views: 1581

Now that I think of it... if making perverted use of intelligence to perpetrate evil is such a nasty sin... just think of all those pesky virus writers and malicious hackers... :smile:

(forgive me - I am supposed to be a system administrator myself)
by BigNemo
Sun Mar 03, 2002 1:31 pm
Forum: Jack
Topic: ...Guess what? :-(
Replies: 10
Views: 1181

I checked the Keenspace help forum...

:sad:

Looks like is's something serious.
by BigNemo
Sun Mar 03, 2002 1:28 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: The KeenSpace comic list...
Replies: 6
Views: 512

...maybe it's something related to this thread.

(I don't know, really - I'm just a reader :grin: )
by BigNemo
Sun Mar 03, 2002 1:10 pm
Forum: Jack
Topic: Dante's Inferno
Replies: 15
Views: 1581

OK, let's try and look at this from the point of view of the man from Dante's age... The map is divided in four sectors: incontinence, violence, fraud and treachery. Let's go through that. The take on lust and gluttony is very different from what you find in 'Jack' - the lustful for example are more...
by BigNemo
Sun Mar 03, 2002 12:51 pm
Forum: Jack
Topic: ...Guess what? :-(
Replies: 10
Views: 1181

Looks like the Keenspace server (the one with the comics!!!) is off-line again...

:evil:

OK, it's free but... I NEED MY COMICS :razz:
by BigNemo
Sun Mar 03, 2002 10:48 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: "There's a way out of hell....."
Replies: 14
Views: 2028

On 2002-03-01 14:15, BigNemo wrote: Just a last note: a point not to be overlooked is, each one of us is given one chance to live his/her life - if we mess with that, we are done for good. Meditate... That is, obvously, unless there is a way out of Hell... :wink: And I said, 'enough quoting myself'...
by BigNemo
Sun Mar 03, 2002 10:38 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: The way out of hell
Replies: 34
Views: 2804

On 2002-03-01 09:40, DavidHopkins wrote:
The way out is through
Fine. Just what the doctor ordered.
This one liner is going to haunt me for the next months.
Mr. Hopkins, You Are EEEvil... :wink:

(...by the way, I guess I could make good use of a way out of Hell at due time...) :razz: