Search found 12 matches
- Tue May 03, 2011 6:34 am
- Forum: And Shine Heaven Now
- Topic: Eurekon!
- Replies: 164
- Views: 35671
Re: Eurekon!
Ah, poor Dok. If I hadn't read vol. 10 of the manga, I'd probably feel kinda sorry for him. As it is, I sort of do... but it's overwhelmed by a sense of schadenfreude.
- Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:10 pm
- Forum: And Shine Heaven Now
- Topic: Eurekon!
- Replies: 164
- Views: 35671
Re: Eurekon!
Haruhi being present and aware of the supernatural explains a LOT about the Shineverse, actually...
- Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:53 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Increase his/hers or lower yours?
- Replies: 25
- Views: 3364
Re: Increase his/hers or lower yours?
Is "intimacy" here being defined in just the sexual sense, or as any sort of emotional/physical closeness? If it's the former, I'd say go with Adorable's suggestion and take a handle on your own urges. Or, find out if your partner has any special needs/interests that you're not fulfilling, or if the...
- Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:20 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: What made YOU happy today?
- Replies: 1900
- Views: 411304
Re: Confound those ponies, they drive me to memes.
It's pretty funny, reminds me a lot of Invader Zim in terms of how random and in-joke filled it is. ....except not remotely as vindictive, mind you. Friendship is Magic stole my brain and refused to give it back, even if I ask nicely. Best cartoon I've seen in years. Poooooooonyyyyy~ Sort of a smal...
- Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:52 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Query to those who sell merch.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2223
Re: Query to those who sell merch.
Question to those who use Spreadshirt - is there any practical difference between setting the commission on the design or on individual products?
- Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:15 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Query to those who sell merch.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2223
Re: Query to those who sell merch.
Anyone heard anything good or bad about Zazzle?
- Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:33 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: The Book Thread
- Replies: 24
- Views: 3127
Re: The Book Thread
I've enjoyed Jim Butcher's 'Dresden Files' and 'Codex Alera' series. Also just started reading Terry Pratchett's 'I Shall Wear Midnight'.
...yeah, that's all I got for now. >.>;
...yeah, that's all I got for now. >.>;
- Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:34 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Comicgenesis in Spam Apocalypse?
- Replies: 198
- Views: 50400
Re: Comicgenesis in Spam Apocalypse?
Well, Seagal does add star power and rugged manliness, but then you run the risk of the movie ending in a thirty-minute monologue on the dangers of improperly disposing of old Captain Planet videos.
- Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:11 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: OFFICIAL Mr., Ms., & Thing ComicGenesis 2011
- Replies: 106
- Views: 33924
Re: OFFICIAL Mr., Ms., & Thing ComicGenesis 2011
I'll definitely be tossing a character into this, once I've got at least a few pages up.
- Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:07 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Comicgenesis in Spam Apocalypse?
- Replies: 198
- Views: 50400
Re: Comicgenesis in Spam Apocalypse?
McDuffies, could you just take a month out of your real life and walk around all of Eastern Europe beating up anybody that looks like they're running a spam operation? I think this could prove to be our most effective option. If this isn't already the premise of a cheesy action movie, it needs to be.
- Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:21 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: The Fuzzle McDuffies Thread
- Replies: 481
- Views: 443710
Re: The Fuzzle McDuffies Thread
Oh hai. The rules say to post here, so... *fuzzles?*
- Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:33 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old
- Replies: 1311
- Views: 646554
Re: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old
Hiyo, new-ish member here.
I was a member under another name once before, but A, it's been at least three or four years and I barely remember anything, and B, among that which has been lost to the depths of my alleged memory is my FTP passwords.
So yeah, new comic, fresh start.
I was a member under another name once before, but A, it's been at least three or four years and I barely remember anything, and B, among that which has been lost to the depths of my alleged memory is my FTP passwords.
So yeah, new comic, fresh start.