Search found 334 matches

by CyberCorn Entropic
Wed Jun 09, 2004 6:52 pm
Forum: Under the Lemon Tree
Topic: Not enough?
Replies: 32
Views: 1921

Quoth UncleMonty: with luck, the old lady in line did - and knows how to swing it - should the baddies try for the bank heist scenario... :wink: I don't think Lobo is that dumb (then again, he is a criminal, which typically aren't outfitted with brains in the first place). After all, anyone with th...
by CyberCorn Entropic
Mon May 17, 2004 6:03 pm
Forum: Nip and Tuck
Topic: Broadband!
Replies: 31
Views: 2356

Bah. I'm a twenty-eight-year-old male and I collect Care Bears. I still collect Transformers (I started way back in 1984) and I enjoy furry comics more than superhero comics. I don't do all that because of some desire to keep in touch with my inner child or remind myself of times which appeared to b...
by CyberCorn Entropic
Thu May 13, 2004 2:46 pm
Forum: Nip and Tuck
Topic: Broadband!
Replies: 31
Views: 2356

Tagger was panicking. Who stops to think when they're panicking?
by CyberCorn Entropic
Tue May 11, 2004 7:45 pm
Forum: Under the Lemon Tree
Topic: And there you have it
Replies: 19
Views: 1794

What can I say, but -

BWAH-HAH-HAH-HAH!

It's great to see a romance that lacks sex.
I give Mr. Hayes eight-and-a-half thumbs up.
by CyberCorn Entropic
Sat Sep 21, 2002 7:26 pm
Forum: Albion Fuzz
Topic: The Return of Faceless "Maxion"?
Replies: 12
Views: 2853

Quoth Rennen:
All well and good, but what's with the Willysful of merrymakers?

Most likely a segue to connect Alex and Sybil's antics with Tristan's.
by CyberCorn Entropic
Mon Apr 22, 2002 4:46 pm
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: *pokes the messageboard*
Replies: 5
Views: 6427

I am not favorably impressed.

I going to be honest now, and, no doubt, none of you are going to like what I say. (Nothing new there.) I have never warmed up to phpBB. Oh yes, I'm sure it will make things easier for the adminstrators when/if they figure it out. But it has yet to work right, even before this new tinkering. I guess...
by CyberCorn Entropic
Mon Apr 22, 2002 4:45 pm
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: *pokes the messageboard*
Replies: 5
Views: 6427

I am not favorably impressed.

I going to be honest now, and, no doubt, none of you are going to like what I say. (Nothing new there.) I have never warmed up to phpBB. Oh yes, I'm sure it will make things easier for the adminstrators when/if they figure it out. But it has yet to work right, even before this new tinkering. I guess...
by CyberCorn Entropic
Fri Apr 19, 2002 7:13 pm
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: Heeba Greetings ...
Replies: 65
Views: 37782

Quoth the Tek Roo wrote: But, hey! Speaking of those who know what the tools are but not how to put them to proper use effectively in an Anthropomorphic Genre (that's me), does anyone here know of any good books they may recommend on the subject? I'm basically at the level where I can draw what I'm...
by CyberCorn Entropic
Fri Apr 19, 2002 6:28 pm
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: Y'know... (4/15)
Replies: 31
Views: 17660

On 2002-04-16 02:19, shirleemouse wrote: sometimes i think we never really graduate from high school. not reeeeeeeealy. ^_^ Except, after high school, the kids who were bully magnets in high school have a chance to rise above the bullies (corporate-ladder rising; not morally rising) and become even...
by CyberCorn Entropic
Fri Apr 19, 2002 6:19 pm
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: Y'know... (4/15)
Replies: 31
Views: 17660

On 2002-04-15 16:30, genecatlow wrote: Perhaps he should start thinking ... that is, the genuine article, instead of the emoting-masquerading-as-thinking that so often passes for the the genuine article.[/i] The problem is, a lot of people are afraid to think. Society tends to discourage it an earl...
by CyberCorn Entropic
Fri Apr 19, 2002 6:16 pm
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: Y'know... (4/15)
Replies: 31
Views: 17660

Quoth the genecatlow: Avariss himself is already as shady as they come. But there's a hint of what is driving him in what he said in his last segment: it won't be merely financial goals that his personal efforts will be geared to in future. It will be maintaining the status quo of the human species...
by CyberCorn Entropic
Fri Apr 19, 2002 5:54 pm
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: Varieties of Anthropomorphs
Replies: 4
Views: 5735

Quoth the Tim Tylor:
I suppose there must be non-sapient animal life around. After all, the carnivorous-type Furries must eat something. :wink:
Tokag
by CyberCorn Entropic
Sat Apr 13, 2002 5:11 pm
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: ::from a rooftop in Bridgeway::
Replies: 11
Views: 3132

Quoth the genecatlow: Well, how did it go? What was the reaction in Bridgeway to your broadcast? I can't say what Bill's answer will be, but I understand that on some nights, when the wind is just right, one can hear a distant scraping sound, as of someone gnashing his teeth in sheer frustrated agg...
by CyberCorn Entropic
Fri Apr 12, 2002 4:36 pm
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: That doesn't look good...
Replies: 57
Views: 11612

Quoth the genecatlow: Well, let the story proceed a bit more before a blanket disclaimer be made for the actions of everyone involved. Whether they ALL can be said to be motivated by perhaps misguided but basically moral principles is for the story to reveal... It wasn't meant to be a blanket discl...
by CyberCorn Entropic
Fri Apr 12, 2002 4:33 pm
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: That doesn't look good...
Replies: 57
Views: 11612

On 2002-04-12 16:51, genecatlow wrote: No, no, you missed my point:... Nothing new there. It isn't that I couldn't post some of the e-mail comments I get, it's just that to do so would be a violation of the privacy of the person who e-mailed me. If someone writes a letter to you, with at least a ge...
by CyberCorn Entropic
Thu Apr 11, 2002 6:02 pm
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: That doesn't look good...
Replies: 57
Views: 11612

Quoth the BillBrd1: But anyway, who do those furries think they are? What right do they have barging into a church as if they own the place? It's a church! Churches are supposed to be places of peace. Who do these furries think they are? Certainly not villains. And I am being serious here. I no mor...
by CyberCorn Entropic
Thu Apr 11, 2002 5:34 pm
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: That doesn't look good...
Replies: 57
Views: 11612

Quoth the genecatlow: (I only wish I could show the folks on my forum how eloquent some of my "e-mail only" readers are!) Here's a suggestion. Create a seperate "Letters Column" to be populated by a rotating group of "eletters" (I say rotating because no doubt you will find the column would fill up...
by CyberCorn Entropic
Tue Apr 09, 2002 6:05 pm
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: That doesn't look good...
Replies: 57
Views: 11612

Sorry, Elix, the top of the scale is reserved for Nazi-like nastiness. They aren't there yet. Sure they've got the uniforms (note that Borzoi and his ne'er-do-wells are all wearing the same thing) and the "I am superior; you will be destroyed, painfully" attitude, but so does the Ku Klux Klan. The c...
by CyberCorn Entropic
Mon Apr 08, 2002 6:38 pm
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: That doesn't look good...
Replies: 57
Views: 11612

Quoth the Mokonapuff, Mallet-wielder:
8_8 Charlie!!
In a sense, that would make the mission workers, Charlie's Angels.
by CyberCorn Entropic
Sat Apr 06, 2002 9:48 pm
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: Heeba Greetings ...
Replies: 65
Views: 37782

<font size=-1>[ This Message deleted by CyberCorn Entropic on 2002-04-08 ]</font>


<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CyberCorn Entropic on 2002-04-08 17:39 ]</font>