Search found 2 matches

by StupidInventor
Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:09 am
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: Stupid Inventor - Contructive Criticism Please!
Replies: 3
Views: 4319

Re: Stupid Inventor - Contructive Criticism Please!

Pretty clever so far! You are doing a good job at short, punchy, comic (something I never mastered). My only critique? Check out 1001freefonts.com and blambot.com for some new fonts. Comic Sans is generally considered and affront to the webcomic deities. I could imagine a "Stupid Inventor" logo lik...
by StupidInventor
Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:08 pm
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: Stupid Inventor - Contructive Criticism Please!
Replies: 3
Views: 4319

Stupid Inventor - Contructive Criticism Please!

Hey, I just started a new webcomic, Stupid Inventor, and would love some feedback! http://www.stupidinventor.com/ Although there are only 14 comics on the site, I've already made 41 Strips... Comic #14 on the site is one of my first and the are is pretty weak... Comic #13 I made last week and I thin...