Search found 11 matches

by Elfcat
Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:35 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o
Replies: 285
Views: 401506

Re: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o

I officially join the chorus of those who want to know if those of us who are too new for SiteAdmin will ever be able to put up newsboxes, pogs, or Genchans. Is there someplace we can just FTP them to?
by Elfcat
Thu Sep 23, 2010 3:13 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Broken "next" arrow, Indextemplate not working [solved]
Replies: 3
Views: 1180

Re: Broken "next" arrow, Indextemplate not working

Hooray, the arrow works now! Thanks. =)

The front page is, however, unchanged.
by Elfcat
Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:21 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Broken "next" arrow, Indextemplate not working [solved]
Replies: 3
Views: 1180

Broken "next" arrow, Indextemplate not working [solved]

Hi! I have two problems, and have not been able to find a previously explained fix for either. First, I have a broken "next" arrow on one of my pages. This one: http://clang.comicgenesis.com/d/20100507.html The arrow here that should go to the next page redirects me to the last page every time. I ha...
by Elfcat
Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:49 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: FTP host name? *FIXED*
Replies: 6
Views: 1498

Re: FTP host name? *FIXED*

UPDATE:

looks like the password thing was a problem with my program, because i downloaded a free trial of SmartFTP and it went right through.
by Elfcat
Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:29 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: FTP host name? *FIXED*
Replies: 6
Views: 1498

Re: FTP host name?

Did you go here to change your password? : http://siteadmin.comicgenesis.com:8080/cgi-bin/lost_password.cgi And are you using the right username? For the FTP that's also whatever your website handle is. For example, mine would be: Server: tile.comicgenesis.com Username: tile yes that's where i went...
by Elfcat
Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:04 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: FTP host name? *FIXED*
Replies: 6
Views: 1498

Re: FTP host name?

Great!

and less great! that fixed that problem, and now it won't take my password. I tried changing my password to something else and trying again, and it still didn't work. Now what did i break?
by Elfcat
Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:01 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: FTP host name? *FIXED*
Replies: 6
Views: 1498

FTP host name? *FIXED*

Hi! I've been scouring the help forums, FAQ and tutorials up and down, and there's lots of help on using FTP programs but it doesn't seem to say the name of the host you have to log into anywhere. I'm using a program i got from my university for a web design class that we used to turn in all our ass...
by Elfcat
Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:15 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o
Replies: 285
Views: 401506

Re: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o

Hi! I've just gotten my domain name so obviously I'm among the ranks of new authors unable to log in, and the links people have supplied for the "older version" of siteadmin don't seem to do anything either. So my question is, stupid as it probably will sound, is there any way i can mess with my si...
by Elfcat
Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:51 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o
Replies: 285
Views: 401506

Re: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o

Hi! I've just gotten my domain name so obviously I'm among the ranks of new authors unable to log in, and the links people have supplied for the "older version" of siteadmin don't seem to do anything either. So my question is, stupid as it probably will sound, is there any way i can mess with my sit...
by Elfcat
Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:30 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old
Replies: 1311
Views: 646555

Re: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old

Hello all! been working on a story for a couple years and i'd love to share it with you as soon as siteadmin will let me!
by Elfcat
Fri Oct 16, 2009 8:17 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: The Fuzzle McDuffies Thread
Replies: 481
Views: 443710

Re: The Fuzzle McDuffies Thread

I, too, join the long line of spacers hoping to fuzzle siteadmin's mcDuffies hard enough to be allowed to edit my page.