Search found 7 matches
- Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:33 pm
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: Newb questions.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1768
Re: Newb questions.
Lisket wrote : I've never been convinced that works though. I'd get mature comics showing up on Tile's newsbox all the time. Or did those people just never fill out their rating thing? Rating thing? There's a rating thing? I don't remember a rating thing when I applied. Is there anything I can do a...
- Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:17 pm
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o
- Replies: 285
- Views: 401529
Re: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o
SWEET! It updated! And it works! Now, who do I have to thank for this? Dr. Neo? STrRedWolf? Did the manual update actually take? In any case, THANKS!! Oh, I read somewhere that the pog and banner features don't work for us newbies. Still, I made a pog just in case the feature is enabled soon. Just f...
- Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:54 pm
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o
- Replies: 285
- Views: 401529
Re: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o
Much obliged, Dr. Neo!
- Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:48 pm
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: [AUTOGEN] Call for volunteers for AutoGenesis Testing.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9397
Re: [AUTOGEN] Call for volunteers for AutoGenesis Testing.
Is the testing still going on? Do you need more volunteers? Do you require the volunteers to know a lot of html? 'Cause I'm still pouring over tutorials to get my site to look okay and to have a couple links to a cast page, blog, sourcebook, etc. roblopez.comicgenesis.com
Thanks.
Thanks.
- Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:28 am
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o
- Replies: 285
- Views: 401529
Re: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o
I worked on my site all day. Read all sorts of tutorials, made it look real purdy offline. Created several new pages for it, a menu, all simple but nice stuff. It all seemed to work offline. I loaded it all up and waited. At 2:00am Fresno, California time, only the title image changed. Now I'm not s...
- Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:35 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: The Fuzzle McDuffies Thread
- Replies: 481
- Views: 443725
Re: The Fuzzle McDuffies Thread
I got so excited to see my comics pages load up that I fuzzled my brand new McDuffies.
http://roblopez.comicgenesis.com/
http://roblopez.comicgenesis.com/
- Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:57 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old
- Replies: 1311
- Views: 646763
Re: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old
Good day, everybody. I'm Rob, and I've been working on my comic on and off for years, and thought I should finally get off my butt and let the rest of the world see what I've got. I still have some web learning to do before I start uploading everything, and wouldn't you know it, I get my new Comic G...