Search found 5 matches
- Tue Dec 15, 2009 9:05 am
- Forum: Comic Pitching
- Topic: Urban Inferno now 26 pages in! (Online Graphic Novel/Audio b
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1035
Urban Inferno now 26 pages in! (Online Graphic Novel/Audio b
Hello, Urban Inferno has just finished its 3rd full chapter! There are now 26 total pages of art combined with a unique audio score. Urban Inferno is an Online Graphic Novel / Page Turner / Audio Book. It’s not exactly a Web Comic as it uses the latest in page turner technology to display the art. I...
- Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:33 am
- Forum: Comic Pitching
- Topic: www.urbaninferno now live. Online graphic novel, audio book.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 898
Re: www.urbaninferno now live. Online graphic novel, audio book.
You can read the Prologue Chapter here http://www.urbaninferno.com/Comics/Prologue Chapter 1 is up but all pages will be posted by Thursday, read it here http://www.urbaninferno.com/Comics/Chapter1 Keep in mind this is a rater R graphic novel, with Violence, course language and partial nudity. Thanks
- Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:25 am
- Forum: Comic Pitching
- Topic: www.urbaninferno now live. Online graphic novel, audio book.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 898
www.urbaninferno now live. Online graphic novel, audio book.
Hello, My online web based graphic novel is now live. It's called Urban Inferno. It's a page turner, audio book, with hand drawn art. The Prologue chapter is currently up plus 4 pages of Chapter 1. Pages will be released on a regular basis. See the calendar feature on the home page. Check it out! Fa...
- Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:42 am
- Forum: Comic Pitching
- Topic: Who else is doing a few strips for Halloween?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2107
Re: Who else is doing a few strips for Halloween?
I love Halloween as well!
I'm intentionally launching my online comic site on the 31st, since it's very dark and moody.
What better day to it! Love this time of year...
I read your current strip, good stuff
I'm intentionally launching my online comic site on the 31st, since it's very dark and moody.
What better day to it! Love this time of year...
I read your current strip, good stuff
- Wed Oct 07, 2009 11:23 am
- Forum: Comic Pitching
- Topic: New Online Graphic Novel - Urban Inferno (TRAILER)
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1190
New Online Graphic Novel - Urban Inferno (TRAILER)
Hey folks, Just wanted to share with everyone a trailer I put together for my Online Graphic Novel. It's called Urban Inferno and goes live Oct 31st... I'm very excited about it! Check it out! Help me spread the word...it's free and I've invested a lot of time in getting the site up with a lot of co...