Search found 5 matches

by LauraEss
Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:28 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Comikazi Challenge 2010
Replies: 0
Views: 328

Comikazi Challenge 2010

http://comikaze24.com/files/comikazebanner2010.jpg The Challenge is to create a comic in 24 hours, in whatever medium you're comfortable in. Use ink, computer graphics, paint, magazine photos, crayons; use paper, bristol board, wacom tablets - it doesn't matter. For full details and registration se...
by LauraEss
Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:42 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o
Replies: 285
Views: 401344

Re: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o

It might be possible to get one of the admins to change the email listed in your comic account, but I don't know how to do that.
I tried emailing help@comicgenesis.com but of course it bounced. At the moment I can still do most things, so it's not as bad as I first thought.
by LauraEss
Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:17 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o
Replies: 285
Views: 401344

Re: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o

@ LauraEss: You should still be able to log into the forum with you original forum account so long as you still have access to the email address that you originally signed up with. Just go to the forum login page and click on the "Forgot your password?" link and a new password should be sent to you...
by LauraEss
Fri Jul 03, 2009 12:23 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Marvel or DC? Not Mac or PC.
Replies: 45
Views: 10356

Re: Marvel or DC? Not Mac or PC.

Or Aussie Rules or Rugby? Or Ford or Holden cars? I've always loved undergrounds and alternatives. If I had to choose, I'd pick Maus and Persepolis , Eight Ball and Bone , From Hell and 2024: A Graphic Novel over Spiderman and Superman any day. Not that I don't like either (I do) but asking to choos...
by LauraEss
Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:59 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o
Replies: 285
Views: 401344

Re: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o

I had a hard disk crash and lost 30% of my archived e-mails including password details. When I recovered things I could still FTP files to my comic (at http://lauraseabrook.comicgenesis.com/) but not login to admin to manually update it. I thought I was going MAD - I had a major problem as I couldn'...