Search found 6 matches
- Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:29 am
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: Ongoing comic question
- Replies: 7
- Views: 677
Re: Ongoing comic question
I see, and soon as the admin option for manual update is running, the author is able to update it at once instead of waiting for the update day. Slowly, I make progress XD I'm glad to have helped! Although, you left out an "E" in ***advertisement*** and so it's just showing as ugly text. And anyway,...
- Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:02 am
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: Ongoing comic question
- Replies: 7
- Views: 677
Re: Ongoing comic question
Good news, everyone. The page is running now perfectly!!
Thank you for all the help. You rule, people X3 *hugs Doc and Lianweijun*
I owe you so much, guys and gals!!
Thank you for all the help. You rule, people X3 *hugs Doc and Lianweijun*
I owe you so much, guys and gals!!
- Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:12 am
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: Ongoing comic question
- Replies: 7
- Views: 677
Re: Ongoing comic question
Question 1: Part of the idea behind CG is that it is automated - all an author needs to do is upload their comics and the server will take care of the rest. This includes creating new html pages each time your comic updates. Example: if you have pages/strips A, B, C, and D with D as the newest comi...
- Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:05 am
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: Ongoing comic question
- Replies: 7
- Views: 677
Ongoing comic question
Okay, I know that Autokeen will update the page of the user with the new comic page, but there are two questions I like to ask: 1. If I upload a new comic page, do I have to make a new website for this page, so that the reader is able to go back to page 1 if he/she just found the comic or does Keen ...
- Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:57 am
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o
- Replies: 285
- Views: 401303
Re: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o
@ Galbardor0: As noted above, new members are unable to get in to SiteAdmin. Not sure how much longer this will go on, but hopefully soon. Note that you do not have to access SiteAdmin to run your comic. Read up some of the tutorials linked in the paragraph above for details. I see. I only answered...
- Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:59 am
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o
- Replies: 285
- Views: 401303
Re: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o
I have the same matter. I joined Jun 22 and got my account on Jun 29. Because of the "forum name matter", I made a new forum name called Galbador0 (the old one was galbador), but I still can't log in. My ftp address is galbador.comicgenesis.com