Search found 3 matches
- Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:31 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Marvel or DC? Not Mac or PC.
- Replies: 45
- Views: 10356
Re: Marvel or DC? Not Mac or PC.
I loved Marvel first, but then I turned to DC. I had a bad experience with chat RPing, which was essentially fanfiction done badly. So it burned me on Marvel. I like DC, but all the ones I like get canceled because no one buys them :( A really good comic makes me think about life, but also makes me ...
- Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:52 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old
- Replies: 1311
- Views: 646201
Re: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old
Hey. I can't think of anything to say that isn't already obvious. Oh, I started my comic name with a first word that apparently occurred to at least twelve other people.
So now I finally get to learn how to edit html scripts. Well, that's about it.
So now I finally get to learn how to edit html scripts. Well, that's about it.
- Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:27 am
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o
- Replies: 285
- Views: 401291
Re: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o
Well, the forum account name is capitalized. Thank you. I think I can work the stuff out to manage my webcomic now. If I have any questions, I'll be back.