Search found 4 matches

by Maqqy96
Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:45 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o
Replies: 285
Views: 401291

Re: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o

Well, things have officially gone bad. Lemme start from the begining. I am the artist/writer of Maq #041. I signed up YEARS ago for the account, but went to school for 2 years and didn't update. I come back, and I can't log onto anything. I finally get my FTP login to work, but still can't log into ...
by Maqqy96
Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:32 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Can't log in; reset pass did not work [Solved]
Replies: 4
Views: 770

Re: Can't log in; reset pass did not work

Okay, so here's a little more detail. I first joined in 2004, and continues updating until 2007. Then I went on hiatus for two years. In that time, I've lost all my activation e-mails, for both the forum and the site. I tried every combo I've ever used to no avail. So I did the password reset for th...
by Maqqy96
Wed May 27, 2009 9:27 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old
Replies: 1311
Views: 646201

Re: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old

Well, according to the "help" forum, I have to post twice. Which is odd, since I was a member back BEFORE this rule took effect. Ah well. Serves me right for going on Hiatus to finish college! Anyways, I'm the artist/writer for Maq #041. I had a forum account before with the username Maq041, but it ...
by Maqqy96
Wed May 27, 2009 9:17 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Can't log in; reset pass did not work [Solved]
Replies: 4
Views: 770

Can't log in; reset pass did not work [Solved]

Okay, it's been awhile since I logged onto my comic genesis account, but I finally have time to keep updating my comic now and would like to do so. However, I couldn't remember my password. I tried a few guesses but to no avail. So I requested a new password. I got it. I activated it. I tried it. In...