
Search found 9 matches
- Wed May 27, 2009 2:28 pm
- Forum: Comic Pitching
- Topic: What Kind of Job is This?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1736
Re: What Kind of Job is This?
tried to use a bit o color


- Tue May 26, 2009 1:48 pm
- Forum: Comic Pitching
- Topic: What Kind of Job is This?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1736
Re: What Kind of Job is This?
Hey thank you man
I'm trying something slightly different here...

I'm trying something slightly different here...

- Tue May 26, 2009 1:48 pm
- Forum: Comic Pitching
- Topic: What Kind of Job is This?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1736
Re: What Kind of Job is This?
Hey thank you man
I'm trying something slightly different here...

I'm trying something slightly different here...
- Wed May 20, 2009 4:11 pm
- Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
- Topic: Stiff artwork - need tips and tricks
- Replies: 61
- Views: 16124
Re: Stiff artwork - need tips and tricks
I guess you should just keep practicing, using pencils then pen and also focusing on drawing characters from different angles
- Wed May 20, 2009 2:45 pm
- Forum: Comic Pitching
- Topic: What Kind of Job is This?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1736
Re: What Kind of Job is This?
Hey well thanks for the feedback
Yes I don't know what's wrhong with image shack but it should be solved now
thanks again,
arseey
Yes I don't know what's wrhong with image shack but it should be solved now
thanks again,
arseey
- Mon May 18, 2009 9:05 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: How long did you wait to "pimp" your comic?
- Replies: 96
- Views: 21533
Re: How long did you wait to "pimp" your comic?
I just put a thread here but I reckon you have to wait a long time till you're sure your work's actually good before pimpin it
- Wed May 06, 2009 3:19 pm
- Forum: Comic Pitching
- Topic: What Kind of Job is This?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1736
- Wed May 06, 2009 10:06 am
- Forum: Comic Pitching
- Topic: What Kind of Job is This?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1736
Re: What Kind of Job is This?
New stuff! Still hoping for some critics!
- Mon May 04, 2009 4:42 pm
- Forum: Comic Pitching
- Topic: What Kind of Job is This?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1736
What Kind of Job is This?
Hello everybody, Not sure how things work here, so I figured I might as well post my brand new webcomic-blog here. The name is What Kind of Job is This and is based on my everyday work life in a sinking Silicon Valley company. Inspired by very true events... Old school hand-made and hand-written bla...
