Search found 2 matches
- Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:28 am
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o
- Replies: 285
- Views: 401291
Re: o o o Can't Log into SiteAdmin? Read this thread! o o o
In order for it to work you have to do it first?
- Sun May 03, 2009 12:35 am
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: I've tried everything! (Except what works?)
- Replies: 2
- Views: 311
I've tried everything! (Except what works?)
Ok I can't sign into Siteadm. I've read most of the posts on this subject and I am still missing something. My original forum username was thesuits, so I changed it to TheSuitsComic. I am able to login to the forums without problem. But when I try to log into Siteadm with TheSuitsComic and my forum ...