Search found 3 matches
- Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:41 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old
- Replies: 1311
- Views: 647799
Re: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old
Hey there. I posted in the wrong spot earlier (oops), so I'm here to introduce myself properly. My comic is SOL. I just started it today. Well, not today... but this is it's first day up. I hope people like it, as I've been working on the ideas behind it for quite a while now. Let's see if I can get...
- Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:25 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: My New Comic (and Possible Confusion)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 326
Re: My New Comic (and Possible Confusion)
My bad, my bad. Think I'll take a mulligan...
I'll go repost in the right spots. Feel free to delete this if you like.
I'll go repost in the right spots. Feel free to delete this if you like.
- Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:15 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: My New Comic (and Possible Confusion)
- Replies: 3
- Views: 326
My New Comic (and Possible Confusion)
Hello, everyone. I just got access to my webcomic that I applied for last week. I believe it's in the process of updating now. Just figured I should drop in and introduce myself. My comic's Name is SOL. I'll post a link in here once I can see it myself. Right now the page is completely black. Hopefu...