Search found 4 matches

by Hooded-Crickets
Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:26 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Guest Work Trade Off.
Replies: 10
Views: 1482

Re: Guest Work Trade Off.

It may be better if there where no repeats in characters for guest comic strips, however, if it happens, I do not think it would be too bad. Give me a day to think on the character sets and how I can use them in a strip. I will PM you tomorrow after work some time when I think I have come up with th...
by Hooded-Crickets
Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:13 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Guest Work Trade Off.
Replies: 10
Views: 1482

Re: Guest Work Trade Off.

Yea, I would love to participate. But may need tell Sunday morning at the latest to provide. This work for you?

SJ
by Hooded-Crickets
Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:38 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: What the F? (newsbox and view stats problems)
Replies: 6
Views: 445

Re: What the F? (newsbox and view stats problems)

Yikes. Upwards of two or more months. Well, thanks for taking the time to answer, I do appreciate it. I do not know what "Google analytics" is, so I have some research to do. Making posts to is also a good idea. Still learning my way around this site.

Cheers, and thanks again.

SJ
by Hooded-Crickets
Thu Jun 04, 2009 3:00 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: What the F? (newsbox and view stats problems)
Replies: 6
Views: 445

What the F? (newsbox and view stats problems)

Currently, I am having two problems, first and most importantly; the newsbox. On April 4 and on April 25, I had sent two different banners with two different names. They both are proper size and low on bytes. It is now June 4, and there is still that "No" beside the pictures. Can anyone shed light o...