Search found 2 matches
- Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:17 pm
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: [ADMIN] NEW DOMAIN PARKING SUSPENDED
- Replies: 19
- Views: 58926
Re: [ADMIN] NEW DOMAIN PARKING SUSPENDED
Hi, I have problems with my account, I didnt knew where to post this so if this is the wrong place Im sorry ^/////^ The thing its after create my web page account noticed that I named it wrong, I wish to know if there's some way to change the comics name on the URL and all the other data or gets a n...
- Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:59 pm
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: need help with my domain...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 458
need help with my domain...
I had some problems with my domain URL... the thing is that I've been busy and for a mistake I spell wrong my comic site name, now my question is: CAN I CHANGE THE NAME ON MY DOMAIN URL OR I HAVE TO CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT?.
I really will apreciate any help you may bring me people... thanks =3
I really will apreciate any help you may bring me people... thanks =3