Search found 54 matches

by Shadreorn
Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:58 pm
Forum: End of Things, The
Topic: Random thought for the day
Replies: 1450
Views: 197294

Re: Random thought for the day

John McClane is quite possibly the toughest motherfucker ever. I would like to be tough like John McClane.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5in09EwYV0
by Shadreorn
Sat Oct 18, 2008 10:21 pm
Forum: End of Things, The
Topic: How's your life atm?
Replies: 115
Views: 74711

Re: How's your life atm?

But why?
by Shadreorn
Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:59 pm
Forum: End of Things, The
Topic: What are you listening to right now
Replies: 1646
Views: 181801

Re: What are you listening to right now

Coincidence!

Jackal Queenston - Amber Starlight
by Shadreorn
Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:58 pm
Forum: End of Things, The
Topic: How's your life atm?
Replies: 115
Views: 74711

Re: How's your life atm?

I've reentered therapy. Hurrah! First appointment is on Tuesday.
by Shadreorn
Thu Oct 09, 2008 2:48 pm
Forum: End of Things, The
Topic: Severed Ties ------->The current arc
Replies: 2300
Views: 208261

Re: Severed Ties ------->The current arc

I thought he would be going to destroy the painting. That's what hit me first, anyways.
by Shadreorn
Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:55 pm
Forum: End of Things, The
Topic: Severed Ties ------->The current arc
Replies: 2300
Views: 208261

Re: Severed Ties ------->The current arc

"Black hole forum, black hole forum, come and wash away the rain. Black hole forum, black hole forum, won't you come."
by Shadreorn
Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:19 pm
Forum: End of Things, The
Topic: How's your life atm?
Replies: 115
Views: 74711

Re: How's your life atm?

Disorganized professors are the bane of my existence. AND NOW I TRAVEL TO CHICAGO FOR THE WEEKEND.
by Shadreorn
Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:18 pm
Forum: End of Things, The
Topic: Random thought for the day
Replies: 1450
Views: 197294

Re: Random thought for the day

*Glances about nervously* Can... can I?
by Shadreorn
Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:17 pm
Forum: End of Things, The
Topic: What are you listening to right now
Replies: 1646
Views: 181801

Re: What are you listening to right now

Flobots - Never Had It.
by Shadreorn
Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:14 pm
Forum: End of Things, The
Topic: Guilty Pleasures...?
Replies: 202
Views: 109993

Re: Guilty Pleasures...?

I remember a couple years ago at the graduation party hosted by the school, they were pretty much handing out Red Bull by the package. I had like... four? Messed me up pretty good, but as far as energy drinks go, my favorite is regular old Monster. Tastes good and works for me.
by Shadreorn
Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:14 pm
Forum: End of Things, The
Topic: Guilty Pleasures...?
Replies: 202
Views: 109993

Re: Guilty Pleasures...?

Depends.

Do you start your day with a pint or a latte?
by Shadreorn
Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:05 pm
Forum: End of Things, The
Topic: Random thought for the day
Replies: 1450
Views: 197294

Re: Random thought for the day

I disagree!
by Shadreorn
Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:06 pm
Forum: End of Things, The
Topic: Guilty Pleasures...?
Replies: 202
Views: 109993

Re: Guilty Pleasures...?

Guiness isn't half bad, and Jack from the bottle is fine.
by Shadreorn
Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:35 pm
Forum: End of Things, The
Topic: Guilty Pleasures...?
Replies: 202
Views: 109993

Re: Guilty Pleasures...?

We could split it. Let's get hammered on wine coolers XD
by Shadreorn
Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:02 pm
Forum: End of Things, The
Topic: Guilty Pleasures...?
Replies: 202
Views: 109993

Re: Guilty Pleasures...?

I like gay drinks. Watermelon Jack Daniel's and Hazelnut Kahlua stand out as some of my favorites.
by Shadreorn
Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:57 pm
Forum: End of Things, The
Topic: who do you people think you are?
Replies: 119
Views: 71408

Re: who do you people think you are?

Hey you're right. He's probably way cooler than I am, though. I'm a tool. I'm not even 20, and my hairline is fucking going >_> I'll be going bald with dignity. Shave it all off and wax it.
by Shadreorn
Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:53 pm
Forum: End of Things, The
Topic: Random thought for the day
Replies: 1450
Views: 197294

Re: Random thought for the day

This has been a shitty year for cool people dying.
by Shadreorn
Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:09 pm
Forum: End of Things, The
Topic: who do you people think you are?
Replies: 119
Views: 71408

Re: who do you people think you are?

I have one of those faces.
by Shadreorn
Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:19 pm
Forum: End of Things, The
Topic: Welcome to the End.
Replies: 212
Views: 83406

Re: Welcome to the End.

I think I prefer the default, as well. The pink one aligns everything to the right, which totally threw me off.
by Shadreorn
Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:00 pm
Forum: End of Things, The
Topic: How's your life atm?
Replies: 115
Views: 74711

Re: How's your life atm?

I admire you for being in control as long as you have.