Search found 4 matches

by Fractuslux
Mon Feb 01, 2010 1:44 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Comic data not updating
Replies: 1
Views: 231

Re: Comic data not updating

Update -- Seems to be responding now (after I deleted and reloaded the comic for the 3rd time). Never mind!
by Fractuslux
Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:56 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Comic data not updating
Replies: 1
Views: 231

Comic data not updating

For some reason my index page will update, but the comic itself refuses -- even if I go to the extreme of a Full Update. I did the normal drill of making sure I hadn't absentmindedly mis-dated the file, but all seems as normal. The strange thing is I'd uploaded a comic for the 31st earlier that day ...
by Fractuslux
Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:39 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: My comic won't update [UPDATE]
Replies: 62
Views: 9443

Re: My comic won't update [UPDATE]

Auto-update finally went through for me, too.
by Fractuslux
Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:42 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: My comic won't update [UPDATE]
Replies: 62
Views: 9443

Re: My comic won't update [UPDATE]

Same problem here (http://fractuslux.comicgenesis.com). I tried manual update around 8:30pm last night, and still no dice. Granted I'm just coming back from a pretty long hiatus, but I'd already updated the week previous. However -- I had noticed when I first updated (the 24th) that there was consid...