Search found 5 matches
- Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:29 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Heroes Season 3
- Replies: 420
- Views: 92130
Re: Heroes Season 3
Oh, and I hated how claire's mom did her fire thing when she came back on screen, just to remind us all what her power is. Or maybe she wanders around with a ball of fire all the damn time, who knows. Me too. I'm sure you can explain away a lot of the bizarre plot turns... but damn it, this is a fa...
- Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:35 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Heroes Season 3
- Replies: 420
- Views: 92130
Re: Heroes Season 3
I just moved to the west coast from the midwest, and I really took Eastern Standard Time for granted. Central Time and Eastern Time people get the shows earlier than the rest of the nation! Sure, if I were to pay for extra channels, I could get the station that shows Heroes at the same time as the C...
- Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:29 pm
- Forum: Archives
- Topic: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
- Replies: 2182
- Views: 311360
Re: The Official Livejournal Substitute Thread!
Today, I had a face-to-face meeting with one of the company VPs - my boss's boss. I dressed up in the nicest outfit I have next to a suit, wore high heels (like a real girl!), stride confidently into the conference room, sit down with composure and good posture... and the guy is slouching down in th...
- Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:54 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: What movies have you seen recently?
- Replies: 1522
- Views: 102702
Re: What movies have you seen recently?
I love any and all movies by Kevin Smith
except for Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
except for Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
- Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:51 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: What DID America contribute?
- Replies: 171
- Views: 22821
Re: What DID America contribute?
The telegraph
The sewing machine
The artificial heart
And most important of all - the PERSONAL COMPUTER
The sewing machine
The artificial heart
And most important of all - the PERSONAL COMPUTER