Search found 15 matches
- Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:32 pm
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: Getting my Webcomic Deleted
- Replies: 3
- Views: 409
Re: Getting my Webcomic Deleted
Alright, thanks a bunch =)
- Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:52 am
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: Getting my Webcomic Deleted
- Replies: 3
- Views: 409
Getting my Webcomic Deleted
I've been wondering about this...I PMed RedWolf asking him to do so about a week ago, and haven't gotten a reply. It is important that this happens soon, because it's for legal purposes, and I could get into a lot of trouble if not =P So is this possible to do on my own, or does an admin have to do ...
- Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:01 pm
- Forum: Comic Pitching
- Topic: What if...
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1353
Re: What if...
Thanks a bunch Nutshell. The reader questions only seemed to bring in one e-mail, and it wasn't really a question we could use...it's a shame. In any case, if you go back to the comic now, you'll see that we've been forced to shut it all down. I'll actually have to remove the comics within the next ...
- Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:21 pm
- Forum: Comic Pitching
- Topic: What if...
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1353
Re: What if...
I also try to remind myself that we make the comic for fun...but both Ronan and I made sure that, at least for the first 30 strips, we wouldn't miss an update, and that in itself was probably the cause for the comic feeling more like a chore. Perhaps we should have updated once per week instead of t...
- Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:09 am
- Forum: Comic Pitching
- Topic: What if...
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1353
Re: What if...
Yes, well you're probably right about that. It just so happens that I placed my comic review at a very bad time for the comic...we're struggling with some legal issues that can potentially end the comic all together. To Montyandwoolley: It's unfortunate that you didn't read the whole archive, becaus...
- Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:18 pm
- Forum: Comic Pitching
- Topic: What if...
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1353
Re: What if...
Thanks a bunch! Yes, well I've been told on several occasions that the art was too perfect and rounded, and that there needed to be a more life-like jaggedy-ness to it (much like the strips illustrated by Ronan). I've tried to take these comments to heart, but I find myself having a harder time putt...
- Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:05 pm
- Forum: Comic Pitching
- Topic: What if...
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1353
What if...
Alright, so I'm pitching my webcomic here in hopes of some feedback and reviews. The link: http://whatif.comicgenesis.com/ (please disregard the Hiatus page, and start at the beginning...we are dealing with some legal issues at the moment. Thanks.) The Wiki: http://cgwiki.comicgenesis.com/index.php/...
- Thu May 08, 2008 8:51 pm
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: How accurate are the CG stats? [SOLVED]
- Replies: 3
- Views: 419
Re: How accurate are the CG stats?
Oh hey, that's interesting. I'd never heard of StumbleUpon before now. Thanks. =)
- Wed May 07, 2008 3:00 pm
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: How accurate are the CG stats? [SOLVED]
- Replies: 3
- Views: 419
How accurate are the CG stats? [SOLVED]
Now, I'd think them to be very accurate, but I just took a gander at the stats for my comic...and this is what I got: http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y63/Polnareff/stats.jpg I'd love to believe it's true, but I have a hard time believing that only 8 days ago, I was in a month of 112 hits per day, a...
- Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:19 pm
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: The "W"s in the Archive Calendar
- Replies: 3
- Views: 319
The "W"s in the Archive Calendar
What are they for, and why don't they work on mine? (I just get a page error...the pages don't exist)
- Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:08 pm
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: A quick question about POGs
- Replies: 25
- Views: 1512
A quick question about POGs
Hey,
I don't want to sound like a nag, but I was just wondering how long it normally takes for the CG admins to approve a POG, and if there's any criteria a comic needs to meet (like a minimum amount of strips) before approval?
Thanks,
~ Pol
I don't want to sound like a nag, but I was just wondering how long it normally takes for the CG admins to approve a POG, and if there's any criteria a comic needs to meet (like a minimum amount of strips) before approval?
Thanks,
~ Pol
- Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:46 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old
- Replies: 1311
- Views: 646309
Re: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old
So I posted a small introductory thread not too long ago, while I was still working on the finishing touches of my webcomic layout...but now it's all complete, and it's officially up. So this also marks the day I'll start perusing and posting in the forums more frequently. As such, this is a more fo...
- Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:51 am
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: A couple of problems [solved]
- Replies: 2
- Views: 288
Re: A couple of problems
Thanks a bunch, that all worked =)
My comic should be up and at'em soon ^_^
My comic should be up and at'em soon ^_^
- Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:45 pm
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: A couple of problems [solved]
- Replies: 2
- Views: 288
A couple of problems [solved]
Alright, so I'm attempting to get my comic up...and I'm having a bit of trouble. 1. I designed my layout and everything, and running the indextemplate.html works just fine. I wanted my dailytemplate.html to look the same as my index one, with, obviously, the other comic showing. So I read up on it, ...
- Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:56 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old
- Replies: 1311
- Views: 646309
Re: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old
Hey there, I'm new to the site. In the process of setting up the layout of my comic...I already have several strips done, but want to make sure everything looks pretty before an official launch. But 'till then, just dropping by for a small hello. So hi. ^_^