Search found 4 matches

by Osandstorrm
Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:52 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: If you can't log in to SiteAdmin but you could before
Replies: 28
Views: 6400

Re: If you can't log in to SiteAdmin but you could before

Hey, I can log in now! It works! Thank you so much for fixing this. :D
by Osandstorrm
Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:08 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: What screen resolution do you browse the forums with?
Replies: 41
Views: 7095

Re: What screen resolution do you browse the forums with?

My screen resolution is 1680 x 1050 pixels (wide-screen), but I rarely have my browser window maximized to fit that whole resolution. The window itself is about 1200 pixels wide. I guess that's kind of a funny way to use a wide-screen monitor, but it seems to work the best. If I maximize the window,...
by Osandstorrm
Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:52 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old
Replies: 1311
Views: 648032

...And here's my second post. Pardon me, I hope you folks don't mind me posting these here. Supposedly I'll be able to log into my comic's site administration now.
by Osandstorrm
Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:50 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Introduction Thread - Welcome to the New and Old
Replies: 1311
Views: 648032

Not exactly new

I'm not exactly new to ComicGenesis, I was having technical difficulties with my old forum account, and an administrator told me I had to create a new account and make two posts with it before I could log in to my comic's site administration.

So, here's one of those two posts that I have to make.