Search found 4 matches

by Greyrune
Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:16 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: My comic won't update [UPDATE]
Replies: 62
Views: 9452

Re: My comic won't update [UPDATE]

All systems go! I think mine's fine now. The layout updated just fine when I prompted it. Thanks!

-=-Shamrock-=-
by Greyrune
Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:50 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: My comic won't update [UPDATE]
Replies: 62
Views: 9452

Re: My comic won't update [UPDATE]

I'm experiencing the same thing, though I've been trying to upload a new site layout. No triggered updates work at all, though I can upload comics just fine (and instantly at that). The files that I want viewable are under the 'workspace' folder, and when I download them, I get the correct files, so...
by Greyrune
Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:39 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Can't Log Into CGWiki? Post here.
Replies: 421
Views: 370962

...And again to make the 2 post mark.

EDIT

Yep. It's 2 posts to acess the Wiki.
by Greyrune
Mon Oct 15, 2007 12:36 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Can't Log Into CGWiki? Post here.
Replies: 421
Views: 370962

Posting so I can attempt to access my Wiki. =D