Wow -- good thinking.c.w. wrote:Under the filename, choose "complete webpage"
Save it
Select all the files (HTML and folder full of images)
Right click > Properties
Search found 8 matches
- Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:08 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Dial up vs High Speed
- Replies: 32
- Views: 1836
- Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:22 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Dial up vs High Speed
- Replies: 32
- Views: 1836
My preferred method of getting online is "borrowing" other people's unsecured wireless connections. Careful about that -- there was an item on /. a week or two ago about somebody being successfully prosecuted for "bandwidth theft" of exactly this variety. Apparently it's starting to be taken seriou...
- Mon Sep 03, 2007 9:42 pm
- Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
- Topic: [Comic Advice] ... I'm doing something wrong here.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1375
Not to hijack the thread, but you might also look around for a webcomic news site and try to get a press release (if you've got an important date coming up) or get them to do an interview with you. I just did. ^.^ my Jazma Online interview about MWWT Jazma doesn't usually do webcomics as far as I kn...
- Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:07 pm
- Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
- Topic: [Comic Advice] ... I'm doing something wrong here.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1375
Being a regular here you may have read this already. Still, it's pretty much what I have to say on the matter, so... Fans and Feedback - Joel Fagin I loved your article -- it solidifies some things I've been told, supports some conclusions I've been coming to, and introduces a couple new ideas I ha...
- Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:10 pm
- Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
- Topic: [Comic Advice] ... I'm doing something wrong here.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1375
*checks stats...* hrm, my monthly average (after 2+ years of comic, and I absolutely guarantee you the numbers were a hell of a lot lower a year ago,) is about 9.5 thousand unique visitors. Okay, so a comparatively high volume of hits doesn't necessarily translate into a large amount of feedback in...
- Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:11 am
- Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
- Topic: [Comic Advice] ... I'm doing something wrong here.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1375
Got my shoutbox. ^.^ http://www.mearnsworld.com/mwwt/ Scroll down a bit and say hi. ;-) For any of the rest of you who're considering installing one, I did some research and shall share. The one I installed is Webfroot Shoutbox . You need to be pretty nerdy to get it installed (keep reading if you'r...
- Fri Aug 31, 2007 9:07 am
- Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
- Topic: [Comic Advice] ... I'm doing something wrong here.
- Replies: 14
- Views: 1375
I find myself in roughly jekkal's situation -- the book is out there now (though only 14 pages of it as I write this), but I'm not getting any feedback except from people who know me personally. I've been marketing sporadically for months (though, granted, I've only made a really concerted marketing...
- Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:30 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Comics you buy.
- Replies: 86
- Views: 3013
For some reason I'm never able to summon up the attention span to stick with one title for any length of time. I'm good for maybe six months and then I just stop reading. It's not a general problem -- I can handle novels no matter what the length -- but monthly comics, eh, I dunno. What I usually en...