Search found 65 matches
- Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:11 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: a question for the bi people on the forum
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1299
Re: a question for the bi people on the forum
For me it varies from time to time. It also seems it is starting to vary what I like is changing. Right now my sex drive is kind of low, but I'm mostly into men. I normally like my men to be fairly butch and my women can be butch too if they want to be, but I like them feminine too. I sometimes am a...
- Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:55 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: My boyfriend
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1914
Re: My boyfriend
He is super cute. Not as cute as lots of guys I've seen, but still moderately good looking. Lucky Ghastly I don't have anyone right now. There is a cute guy that I talk to a lot at the top of our street, but he is married. Fun to look at anyway and I consider him a friend.
- Mon Nov 03, 2008 4:19 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: I confess
- Replies: 3541
- Views: 226196
Re: I confess
I confess I thought the food delivery man that came yesterday and once before (I think) was hotter then the one that has been coming the last few times. Not that the other one wasn't sort of cute (he had a nice face). Seems the one we had the last bunch of times got another job. The hot one didn't h...
- Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:47 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: I confess
- Replies: 3541
- Views: 226196
Re: I confess
I confess I dressed as a girl for Halloween and gave out treats. I was going to wear a wig, but decided against it. Unlike Ghastly I wasn't very sexy cause I was dressed like an old granny. Ghastly looked awesome and I currently have a thing for pigtails. Damn it Ghastly you made me all wet and want...
- Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:34 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: I confess
- Replies: 3541
- Views: 226196
Re: I confess
I confess Groundskeeper Willie is okay looking and I would be willing to do him. I confess I use to like suits, but not so much anymore. I kind of like the idea of fantasizing about doing a teacher or other school worker even though I'm not in school. I confess we have some food that might go bad. O...
- Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:21 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: What jobs are sexy?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1646
Re: What jobs are sexy?
I've seen plenty of attractive fast food servers. Mostly the girls. Must be going to the right places. There are lot of attractive (but probaly mostly illegal jail bait) girls at one of the fast food places I have been going to a lot. Might not be going there much at all soon.
- Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:09 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: Weird dreams are made of these.
- Replies: 61
- Views: 18906
Re: Weird dreams are made of these.
I had a dream that if a funny looking creature didn't get something his eyes would become as bright as the sun and make horrible noises. I also had a dream where I was in a restaurant with a lobby and I was not allowed to try working in the lobby even though I think I was trying out working for this...
- Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:59 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: I confess
- Replies: 3541
- Views: 226196
Re: I confess
I confess I am very not horny and want to be horny. I confess I like dicknipples. I confess I've fantasized about being a girl with dicknipples.
- Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:42 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: Weird dreams are made of these.
- Replies: 61
- Views: 18906
Re: Weird dreams are made of these.
I think it was today that I had a dream I grew a huge penis and I mean really huge and was going to put it into the ass of a medium size black man (I have nothing against black men. I love them. This is a stupid dream) that was tied up on his stomach and gagged. He was crying and was really upset ab...
- Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:07 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: What jobs are sexy?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1646
What jobs are sexy?
Here is my top ten from least to most: 10. Singer (Yum) 9. Doctor (of course) 8. Computer programmer (Geeks!) 7. Food delivery man or woman (we get lots of food deliveries) 6. Maid (of course) 5. Gardener and repair man of houses (I had sex with one) 4. Fast food server (they are normally hot lookin...
- Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:37 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: I confess
- Replies: 3541
- Views: 226196
Re: I confess
I confess yesterday my dad was stopped at a stop light with me in the car and right next to my door I saw the man who wanted me to be his sex slave walking with a walking stick (he never use to walk with a walking stick). I didn't tell my dad I saw him until later. He was dressed just like him, but ...
- Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:42 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: I confess
- Replies: 3541
- Views: 226196
Re: I confess
Well... it is a long and slightly embarrassing story. But when I was younger I was mostly attracted to women. Up till I was seventeen I never seriously wanted to have sex with men even though before that I had lots of sometimes vivid fantasies about men. Something happened sometime after that. Now I...
- Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:19 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: I confess
- Replies: 3541
- Views: 226196
Re: I confess
I confess I'm trying to be attracted to girls. I confess I think Ghastly looks hot in that uniform and want to ride on him. I confess I'm back to thinking about this man who name I can't spell who wanted to kidnap me and make me his sex slave, but ruined my life instead and I never had sex with him....
- Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:34 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: A short badly written erotic story by me
- Replies: 2
- Views: 471
Re: A short badly written erotic story by me
Fixed. Paragraphs are my friends and they do make everything easier to read.
- Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:23 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: A short badly written erotic story by me
- Replies: 2
- Views: 471
A short badly written erotic story by me
Her name was Jade. She had lovely dark eyes and large firm breasts. She was wonderfly plump. I smiled at her and ran my hand through her long orange hair. I lightly touched the pink bra that sat over her dark skin. She smiled and squealed at me. Her rat ears twitching. They had brown fur on them. He...
- Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:03 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: SCIENCE!
- Replies: 38
- Views: 4433
Re: SCIENCE!
I was called a lesbian by the guy who stalked me, but that was only after he found out I was attracted to women. I talked with my therapist how I might be a lesbian since I am bi. However I have never been called a lesbian by someone who didn't know I was attracted to women. I don't get out much tho...
- Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:04 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: SCIENCE!
- Replies: 38
- Views: 4433
Re: SCIENCE!
Sort of closeted and yes I am a transman. I came out to my parents a while ago, but they have mostly forgotten. I'm closeted around certain people. In general I like to present myself as male though. Also I use to not like anything in my vagina, but since then I have sometimes found it pleasurable.
- Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:35 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: SCIENCE!
- Replies: 38
- Views: 4433
Re: SCIENCE!
I mostly don't like being called a lesbian, because I am a boy in a girl's body. I have longish hair and bangs though since I'm pretty much forcing myself to be a girl. I think Ghastly looks like a girl and I want to do him in the ass. Personally I want to be more attracted to girls then I am and le...
- Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:21 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: Which chick has a dick
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2460
Re: Which chick has a dick
I got twenty one. I really like chicks with dicks especially chicks with large dicks. Even though I'm really tight right now so anything big hurts a lot and causes damage. I think I like chicks to have bigger dicks then I like men to have.
- Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:49 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: This thread is about Bridget.
- Replies: 24
- Views: 3821
Re: This thread is about Bridget.
Sorry I did read that and then I forgot what I read. What more can I say about Freddy? Oh and I would also love to do Fnanp (yes I am weird), Smokey and Brewster, but I think they are straight. Maybe as my female self. Wouldn't mind having sex with Fga or Bunny Boy either.