Search found 11 matches

by Ohnozes
Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:04 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: how to submit pog
Replies: 4
Views: 375

That should give me some motivation to keep up to date.
by Ohnozes
Tue Jul 24, 2007 1:02 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: newsbox overview
Replies: 3
Views: 387

Sweetness!!!
by Ohnozes
Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:24 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: newsbox overview
Replies: 3
Views: 387

newsbox overview

Ok, I made a newsbox for both my comics.
I ftp'd them to the images folders on each site.
I logged into the site admin and sent them there also.
I have been accepted for my newsboxes.
Are they active now? What do I need to do to get them running? :eyebrow:
by Ohnozes
Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:22 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: how to submit pog
Replies: 4
Views: 375

Once accepted is it activated? Do I have to do anything else?
by Ohnozes
Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:21 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: how to submit pog
Replies: 4
Views: 375

how to submit pog

How do you submit a pog? The site is down, that tells you how.
by Ohnozes
Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:26 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: CSS background and linking
Replies: 2
Views: 566

CSS background and linking

Ok, in my comic Oh Nozes, I have created an image (called top_nav_header) that is placed as the background of a div via CSS. That is nice so I can easily change the image on all web pages later with one click. Is there some way to create a slice, link, or hot spot here that covers the whole image in...
by Ohnozes
Mon Jul 16, 2007 2:03 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: 3rd "The Sites are down" topic!
Replies: 277
Views: 26667

I get the same problem. With either of my accounts I get a reply that my user name is not valid. From my ping, I find I am on the new server. Do we need to re-register on the new server for our accounts? :eyebrow:
by Ohnozes
Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:05 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: 3rd "The Sites are down" topic!
Replies: 277
Views: 26667

I just wish they would email us when things are fixed. :cry:
by Ohnozes
Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:03 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: CSS help and a grey box
Replies: 6
Views: 427

Well, we will see how it turns out. I still can't get logged into comicgenesis to get a whole site post. I hope they fix that soon.

Ill report back in, when things post.
by Ohnozes
Tue Jul 10, 2007 9:10 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: CSS help and a grey box
Replies: 6
Views: 427

Well, I am now partially fixed. The overflow command worked. The grey box is now going down as far as I would like, but I have two problems. 1. The links for CONTACT and LINKS sit part way down the div box, and not at the top like my text on the left. 2. In IE, the divs are not aligned properly like...
by Ohnozes
Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:29 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: CSS help and a grey box
Replies: 6
Views: 427

CSS help and a grey box

On my comic page I have a grey box created with CSS, but it will not extend to the divs that are contained in it. How do I get the grey box to extend farther down??? :cry:

Oh Nozes