I find myself attracted to other writers.
Anything buttoned up and intellectual gets me hot.
Search found 113 matches
- Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:54 am
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: What jobs are sexy?
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1646
- Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:50 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: Running a BESM game
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1754
Re: Running a BESM game
You have no idea how hard this forum makes my vow of celibacy.
- Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:31 am
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: Running a BESM game
- Replies: 13
- Views: 1754
Re: Running a BESM game
I read that as BDSM. I think I need more caffeine.
- Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:30 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: SCIENCE!
- Replies: 38
- Views: 4431
Re: SCIENCE!
I call backseat
- Wed Aug 20, 2008 12:39 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: SCIENCE!
- Replies: 38
- Views: 4431
Re: SCIENCE!
Being Bi is twice the fun.
- Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:16 am
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: Other webcomics
- Replies: 28
- Views: 3440
Re: Other webcomics
Pure Garbage. He was actually pretty funny before.
- Thu Jul 17, 2008 4:08 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: People are f*cked up.
- Replies: 12
- Views: 1352
Re: People are f*cked up.
Kids these days. No respect for the art of seduction.
It's this "I want it right now" attitude I can't stomach.
*edit I agree you handled it right, him and his weaksauce Mr Foppy.
It's this "I want it right now" attitude I can't stomach.
*edit I agree you handled it right, him and his weaksauce Mr Foppy.
- Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:41 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: Scratch one off the list.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 986
Re: Scratch one off the list.
I often dream of Bon Jovi. Thats some sexy hair.
- Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:48 am
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: Scratch one off the list.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 986
Scratch one off the list.
I can scratch women old enough to be my mother off the sex list. All thats left now is a big black guy, a hot French Canadian and a catholic schoolgirl. Everyone post your sex lists, I'm curious what kind of stuff would be on them. *Edit I forgot an Aussie and a japanese schoolgirl... those socks ar...
- Mon May 26, 2008 2:50 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: do any of you like sports at all
- Replies: 38
- Views: 3249
Re: do any of you like sports at all
Sex is exercise right?
- Sun May 18, 2008 4:52 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: do any of you like sports at all
- Replies: 38
- Views: 3249
Re: do any of you like sports at all
Martial arts are a great workout and fun.
- Sun May 04, 2008 12:34 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: Fiddling On The Roof
- Replies: 9
- Views: 812
Re: Fiddling On The Roof
I've received BJ's in the following places:
I-15 (While driving) on the way to Vegas/California.
A rollercoaster.
Several different churches.
A library.
um. I'll save the rest for another day.
I-15 (While driving) on the way to Vegas/California.
A rollercoaster.
Several different churches.
A library.
um. I'll save the rest for another day.
- Fri May 02, 2008 10:48 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: Condom Reviews
- Replies: 31
- Views: 2679
Re: Condom Reviews
I hate to say this. But no such thing exists. If you find one let me know.
- Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:46 am
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: Beligerant athetism and Family
- Replies: 20
- Views: 3049
Re: Beligerant athetism and Family
To help build capital for my return to college I moved into my fathers house. It turns out about half of my step family is knee deep in the mormon church, even so the missionaries attempts to convert me here have been... laughable at best. They are obviously accustomed to brainwashing children and o...
- Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:26 am
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: Gay Legos...?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 685
Gay Legos...?
What about gay legos?
http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_la ... 18_22.html
The others are pretty funny too.
http://www.thebricktestament.com/the_la ... 18_22.html
The others are pretty funny too.
- Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:57 am
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: The Worst Sex Toys Ever
- Replies: 8
- Views: 1129
Re: The Worst Sex Toys Ever
I'm fond of the baby jesus butt plug.
- Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:09 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: A time of geek mourning
- Replies: 9
- Views: 1118
Re: A time of geek mourning
Hope jesus has his lucky dice.
Rest well Gary.
Rest well Gary.
- Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:04 pm
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: Dick Dynamite
- Replies: 53
- Views: 3456
- Fri Dec 14, 2007 8:48 am
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: 2 girls 1 cup
- Replies: 138
- Views: 4965
the irony here being I've heard worse being a longstanding student of criminal psychology. There was a serial killer a few years back that would capture small animals, wrap them in ducttape and sodomize them until they exploded. He would keep going until he orgasmed from the mushy remains. Needless ...
- Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:15 am
- Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
- Topic: 2 girls 1 cup
- Replies: 138
- Views: 4965
You know on 9/11 one of the first things I thought of was: "omg, they did that in Gundam Wing." Also. Scat is gross. And in the vein of things that are gross. I accidentally found beastality on my friends computer. If the thumbnails are any indication "hung like a horse" lives up to the hype. ugh. I...