Search found 67 matches

by Davad
Fri Apr 19, 2002 8:48 pm
Forum: Jack
Topic: Scary!
Replies: 26
Views: 4447

Originally posted by Demawox: I know how to survive a horror movie *goes to his gun locker, pulls out his AK-47, and tucks a .45 under his coat* Bring it on baby! ...Oh, really, Demawox? Heh heh... *Watches as Dracula comes out of the shadows, laughs at puny gunshot wounds, tears open Demawox's thr...
by Davad
Fri Apr 19, 2002 8:15 am
Forum: Jack
Topic: Anyone remember that one Urban Legend...?
Replies: 20
Views: 10306

...The one about the old lady, in her house, late at night, who starts putting together a puzzle..? For those of you who don't, here's a quick retelling. A little old lady was sitting in her living room one night, in front of her fireplace, listening to the storm outside her window. Bored, she decid...
by Davad
Wed Apr 10, 2002 9:57 am
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: That doesn't look good...
Replies: 57
Views: 11589

Oy... Three things I hope here: 1) The Anti-Human-group-thing actually /listens/ to The Good Parson, or at the very least, a few listen... One thing many people don't really realize is hate-groups like the Klan and the Nazi Party were oftentimes peopled not only with firm 'believers', but a whole me...
by Davad
Tue Apr 09, 2002 8:38 am
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: New Board Thingy...Check it out!
Replies: 4
Views: 1425

I've been considering giving myself a Signature for the boards for a while, and after a bit of thinking, finally came up with the one below. ^_^ Anyone who's willing, feel free to add it to yours as well (as long as you remember to update the Membership Number when I do ^_^) ...Well, that's enough o...
by Davad
Tue Apr 09, 2002 8:31 am
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: That doesn't look good...
Replies: 57
Views: 11589

...Uh-oh...This no lookee good...o.o Hey, Mokona? Got any extra mallets lying around? ^_^ Used to be a fair hand at Baka-Hammering, myself... BTW, Gene, Uber-Kudos on making an /exceptional/ storyline, and an even better comic. I may read a lot of comics online nowadays, but very few of them manage ...
by Davad
Fri Mar 15, 2002 11:21 am
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: Furran Fedders?
Replies: 16
Views: 3096

*coughcoughsputtersputter* o.@ Whoah...Low, even for a radio station...Hrr. Anyone else here thinking what I'm thinking? One word: propaganda. Block out what you don't want seen/heard, drown furs in what you do want seen and heard...If furs don't know both sides of the issue, they can't make an opin...
by Davad
Tue Mar 12, 2002 2:47 am
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: 8_8
Replies: 71
Views: 39940

The work took time, and cost him a great deal of power. He knew he'd pay for it that night, but David just never was the kind of fur to just left others suffer, not if he could stop it... And after all, he thought to himself, I've been pretty lucky finding...food...recently. At least none of those r...
by Davad
Sat Mar 09, 2002 11:49 am
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: ::pounces Gene:: Sankyuuuuuuu!!!!! ^^
Replies: 33
Views: 5395

Wohoo! Good job, Mokona! You go, girl! ^_^
by Davad
Fri Mar 08, 2002 11:54 pm
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: 8_8
Replies: 71
Views: 39940

As he turned away from the third fur, Davad noticed the scent of the human they had been 'punished' for helping...A young child, huddled behind a discarded milk-crate. He wondered what the little girl had been doing out here in the park, and if her parents might be near. Shaking his head, he reserve...
by Davad
Fri Mar 08, 2002 2:17 pm
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: 8_8
Replies: 71
Views: 39940

The rain hadn't settled yet, especially at this end of the city park. If anything, it had only started down harder. *sigh*...Just my luck, thought the old skunk, bundling his robes closer around himself, and looking up as he saw yet another of those 'Furry Pride' groups pass down the street, or what...
by Davad
Fri Mar 08, 2002 1:50 pm
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: Robert O'Link, Esq.
Replies: 60
Views: 13488

... Gene...um...How best to say this... Ow. Ow. Kooky, oddball, 'bird-brained' (sorry Bill) I could handle. Being fed lines by some political party, business, or some anti-human organization would be expected. But this...this... He's...too smart. Too shrewd. Too..... human . D*mnit...Stupidity could...
by Davad
Fri Mar 08, 2002 2:22 am
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: plushies, anyone?
Replies: 37
Views: 6012

Heh...Does that mean I can't sell these 2 billion Lil'-Gene (tm) plushies I've been making? :grin: (J/K...Not selling any of 'em, they're mine, mwahaha!)
by Davad
Fri Feb 22, 2002 2:40 am
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: Hey, Evaku...
Replies: 2
Views: 639

Kewlness....o.o

Image

Kawaii! ^_^
by Davad
Fri Feb 22, 2002 2:36 am
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: The search for ItaX
Replies: 15
Views: 2330

*chuckles* Heya, pincushion. Well, if you don't mind a walking stinkbomb, I doubt I'll have any problems with you. :razz:
by Davad
Tue Feb 19, 2002 2:23 am
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: Hey, Evaku...
Replies: 2
Views: 639

Why're your smilies different, and where can I get me a set? ^_~
by Davad
Tue Feb 19, 2002 2:22 am
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: I made it better!!
Replies: 7
Views: 1158

*heh* Indeed, Mokona. ^_^ Hardly fair to call your work 'craptastic'. You want craptastic, lemme put up one of /my/ drawings. ^_~
by Davad
Fri Feb 15, 2002 12:48 pm
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: ::twitch::
Replies: 34
Views: 4101

*chrrs softly*<P>...Methinks...Methinks the poor, misguided ursine will, ah...gain a new insight on the 'evils' of furriness soon enough...If not in Gene's comic, then in a, ah, scene I've in mind for my fan-fic...<P>*smiles humorlessly, rather sharp canines showing*<P>...After all, there are many, ...
by Davad
Tue Feb 12, 2002 10:17 am
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: Furriston fanfic
Replies: 6
Views: 1258

*bows his head, one paw on his cross*<P>Amen, Reverend. Amen.
by Davad
Tue Feb 12, 2002 1:00 am
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: Sneak Peek!
Replies: 3
Views: 558

Heh...<P>Well, I'm not /completely/ useless...^_^ Actually, I think I recall saysing somewhere that I write better than I draw. ^_^ Anyway, keep watching for updates. I'm thinking of having it be a multi-chapter story or something (if I like how it goes), an' I'll post info here if/when I link a cha...
by Davad
Sat Feb 09, 2002 3:05 am
Forum: Gene Catlow
Topic: Sneak Peek!
Replies: 3
Views: 558

Yes, ladies and gentlefurs, and especially Gene, ItaX, and CW, I, Davad, bring you today a special, sneak-peek at the fan-fic I've been writing for Gene! ^_^ Only a little teaser, but I wanna know what you think so far anyway, OK? ^_^ Anyway, without further ado...<P> The rain fell softly on the tre...