Search found 41 matches

by ChainSaw
Sun Feb 18, 2007 1:28 pm
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: some strips I've thrown together.
Replies: 6
Views: 521

I agree with the computer drawn point of view. I actually have hand drawn my characters, but as luck would have it, my scanner was stolen. so instead of quitting or waiting to get another one I just wanted to get to making stuff. So I definately agree with you there. But in a way it worked in my fav...
by ChainSaw
Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:33 am
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: 22 Little Panels
Replies: 5
Views: 533

thats awesome!!
by ChainSaw
Sun Feb 18, 2007 9:24 am
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: some strips I've thrown together.
Replies: 6
Views: 521

yeah, I thought of rectangles. for the speech bubbles, I'm actually using one of these comic creator programs. and I made them as small as I could before it starts cropping off the words. lucky for me though, I'm just using a trial version. but yeah, I know what you mean. those bubbles have been pis...
by ChainSaw
Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:22 am
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: Fight scene
Replies: 11
Views: 1398

kindof a cool idea I just had. without changing anything in that particular drawing. you could split the frame diagonally, add some crazy action lines for background to make them look like they're going light speed. that way it looks like they're charging eachother, but you make the reader connect t...
by ChainSaw
Sun Feb 18, 2007 8:18 am
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: What do you think?
Replies: 7
Views: 397

I'm jealous. But I don't think I would use a tablet enough to justify buying one. or maybe I could. but anyway, it looks like your putting it to good use. and that valentine is AWESOME!!
by ChainSaw
Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:40 am
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: some strips I've thrown together.
Replies: 6
Views: 521

I tried it with a size larger font, but it seemed to me like they were screaming all the time. maybe thats just me. you think it would be better if it was spaced or something? also, it probebly doesn't help that I'm uploading it to photobucket, and the size is reduced by about 10%. long winded diolo...
by ChainSaw
Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:43 pm
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: Fight scene
Replies: 11
Views: 1398

I love the lineart first off. very good. really I wouldn't know where to tell you how to do it. but what I would do if I was stuck like you are, is just spend a few hours drawing stick figures fighting in their little stick world untill the perfect idea just came to me. thats what I would do. but ma...
by ChainSaw
Sat Feb 17, 2007 9:36 pm
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: some strips I've thrown together.
Replies: 6
Views: 521

some strips I've thrown together.

Heres a couple strips I threw together. Mostly I just did it to entertain my friends and such, but I'm starting to like making them. Officially, I don't have a site yet, or much less even a name for my comic. but let me know what you think. I would like to start making these everyday, but I guess I'...
by ChainSaw
Sat Feb 17, 2007 8:58 pm
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: Opinions of what I've got up so far?
Replies: 11
Views: 1178

I like it. The art has a unique look.

I don't know if I should say this... but I would like to see what it looks like in manga print.

sure, maybe a little pointless effect. but it just looks like it should have that texture to it.
by ChainSaw
Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:03 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Pavement Art
Replies: 17
Views: 436

I didn't see these ones, but I've seen the other stuff this guy has done. amazing. Repost or not, awesome.
by ChainSaw
Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:56 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Hi!! I'M A NOOB!!!
Replies: 255
Views: 6092

But really, sorry if I come off as an ass... which I am, I've never denied this. Especially today. I've spent the last couple years in bad countries doing bad things, so sometimes I just wake up and I want to rip people apart. I try not too, but then I realize I was already doing it.
by ChainSaw
Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:45 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Hi!! I'M A NOOB!!!
Replies: 255
Views: 6092

well I know I havn't said it before, but don't take anything I say seriously. I guess I'm used to talking to people I know, but most of the time I just trashtalk people like crazy and its automatically understood that I meant nothing by it. I really have nothing against any of you, if I didn't like ...
by ChainSaw
Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:37 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Hi!! I'M A NOOB!!!
Replies: 255
Views: 6092

well then, how big can it be? because my current sig takes up the full sig allotted space without resizing.
by ChainSaw
Sun Jan 21, 2007 11:35 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Hi!! I'M A NOOB!!!
Replies: 255
Views: 6092

Woo hoo, YEAH, that showed me! It was funny and witty and everything. I was just pointing out in a jokingly way that calling yourself a postwhore isn't exactly the best way to introduce yourself in ANY forum. The point is, your about 4 days late for that comment. If I went back to your 3rd post and...
by ChainSaw
Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:58 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Hi!! I'M A NOOB!!!
Replies: 255
Views: 6092

Its possible, but the fact remains that I'm an asshole, and I will not be out-assholed.
by ChainSaw
Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:56 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: I can't log in
Replies: 5
Views: 809

I just went through the same problem. First of all, clear the cache on your web browser. But second of all, that just might mean you need to wait a couple more days. Even though your account iss ready, the server still has about 2-4 days of catching up. Just keep checking back every day, it'll even...
by ChainSaw
Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:40 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Hi!! I'M A NOOB!!!
Replies: 255
Views: 6092

Thats a pretty damn poor 3rd post XD The Brotherhood will be watching you :evil: when do you get to the part where I care? Woo hoo, YEAH, that showed me! It was funny and witty and everything. I was just pointing out in a jokingly way that calling yourself a postwhore isn't exactly the best way to ...
by ChainSaw
Sat Jan 20, 2007 7:00 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Hi!! I'M A NOOB!!!
Replies: 255
Views: 6092

Killbert-Robby wrote:
ChainSaw wrote:well thats good. as it were, the other forums I postwhore
Thats a pretty damn poor 3rd post XD

The Brotherhood will be watching you :evil:
when do you get to the part where I care?
by ChainSaw
Sat Jan 20, 2007 10:37 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Hi!! I'M A NOOB!!!
Replies: 255
Views: 6092

What's so wrong about Mountain Dew? (I prefer Vault, for the record, but I'm curious anyway.) Not enough caffiene? They could make a soda with the equivalent caffiene of 8 cups of coffee. I'd drink it. that would be a time saver. drinking my standard 32 cups of coffee takes a good portion of my mor...
by ChainSaw
Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:11 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Hi!! I'M A NOOB!!!
Replies: 255
Views: 6092

I've seen worse. But then again, I guess its about quality. and this is some quality hazing. and really it's far from over. *cracks her whip* Honestly, this batch has lasted much longer than most of the others I've seen. Safety in numbers, I guess? *Wonders how many she can whip at once* OOOHOHOHOH...