Search found 3 matches

by TheFLOORfan
Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:39 am
Forum: Cartoonists' Choice Awards
Topic: The Newcomers thread
Replies: 101
Views: 133039

As if you couldn't tell from my username... I rather like a cartoon called The FLOOR by Eric Lindgren. It is updated weekly via "weekly shipments to your local Office Zone store". heh heh! He even has a 3-d Office Zone store you can go into... although, I don't think he is done with that yet. But yo...
by TheFLOORfan
Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:56 am
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: The FLOOR!
Replies: 0
Views: 152

The FLOOR!

Hey! I don't draw it, but I read it every week! The FLOOR by Eric Lindgren! It is about an office supply store called Office Zone. The art (especially since he started to ink and color) is great and the antics are fun! Here is his NEW YEARS wish for his fans... (like me!) http://www.comicdish.com/th...
by TheFLOORfan
Sat Jan 13, 2007 10:40 am
Forum: Cartoonists' Choice Awards
Topic: Strips worthy of Nomination...
Replies: 47
Views: 18913

Hi! I am new here. I would like to point out an obviously obscure comedic cartoon that I discovered through a forum at retailworker.com. It is called, The FLOOR . I like it so much I have found myself wandering through the archives again. I know for a fact others have found this out-of-the-way strip...