Search found 5 matches

by Prisoner
Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:08 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: A Werewolf Story
Replies: 11
Views: 881

I would also recommend a navigation system that works on pages instead of just previous and next. Gives the user more freedom to navigate through past pages if they want to look for something particular.
by Prisoner
Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:07 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: A Werewolf Story
Replies: 11
Views: 881

Do you ink physically or digitally?
by Prisoner
Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:08 pm
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: Opinions of what I've got up so far?
Replies: 11
Views: 1181

Why is everything so shiny?
by Prisoner
Mon Dec 04, 2006 6:32 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Art or writing?
Replies: 121
Views: 6400

Crappy art can support a good story and the overall experience would still be great. It does not work vice versa. You probably draw real good and are more concerned with visuals than substance. I disagree there. I'm not saying that art has to be perfect or professional on a technical level at all t...
by Prisoner
Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:13 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Art or writing?
Replies: 121
Views: 6400

I agree with the idea that both art and writing are both important. But when it comes down to it for me, art wins out in the context of this poll. For a webcomic, a good portion of the storytelling is in the art (gag-a-day comics aside--they're not my thing, so I don't read those in general). Even ...