Search found 14 matches

by Croccy
Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:32 pm
Forum: Galacticus
Topic: Chatting, Simple and Clean
Replies: 251
Views: 121537

o.o Wow. You guys connect on a higher level or something.

lol, I think I embarrassed myself on the oekaki thing... Below is this gorgeous picture of Kira, and then my five-minute Jake doodle. >_>

Just had to say this somewhere to redeem myself. <_<
by Croccy
Fri Dec 29, 2006 4:17 pm
Forum: Galacticus
Topic: Chatting, Simple and Clean
Replies: 251
Views: 121537

Green hair is hot. o: Marginal Prince, anyone?

OFFTOPIC LINK of WIN(?): http://s4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/EmoBoysKissing/
by Croccy
Fri Dec 29, 2006 2:21 pm
Forum: Galacticus
Topic: ~So, what's your fandom, everyone~?
Replies: 319
Views: 42017

12/29/06 - The prayers of the Flakecest cult have been answered. <3
by Croccy
Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:38 pm
Forum: Galacticus
Topic: LukexHeffner
Replies: 161
Views: 26740

There is now a poll that addresses the issue.

Only two people voted for HeffnerxLuke, though... I voted 'all of the above'. :3
by Croccy
Thu Dec 28, 2006 11:48 am
Forum: Galacticus
Topic: A Quick Question From the Artist
Replies: 312
Views: 40252

lol; well, they were in the first place...
Proper schoolboys wear uniforms. ;D
by Croccy
Wed Dec 27, 2006 11:02 am
Forum: Galacticus
Topic: A Quick Question From the Artist
Replies: 312
Views: 40252

I SEE SCHOOLBOYS IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

<33
by Croccy
Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:07 pm
Forum: Galacticus
Topic: Chatting, Simple and Clean
Replies: 251
Views: 121537

Thats good. Good. Very good. Not good. Not? No. Not good. Good. Good? Good! Really Good? Good. Good as hell. Very Good. Yeah, good. Good?
Was anyone else reminded of Bright Eyes? Or is that just my inner emo kid?
by Croccy
Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:06 pm
Forum: Galacticus
Topic: LukexHeffner
Replies: 161
Views: 26740

Well, it's aesthetically appealing, if not emotionally... xD
by Croccy
Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:22 am
Forum: Galacticus
Topic: LukexHeffner
Replies: 161
Views: 26740

LukexHeffner

Is it hot? Or not? New pairing idea. P: (Who cares if he has a daughter? Pssh.)
by Croccy
Sat Dec 09, 2006 5:46 pm
Forum: Galacticus
Topic: [A Thread For 18+ Content] (Keep the other threads clean!)
Replies: 285
Views: 88338

I would join in if I could get around the issue of hosting sites deleting my manpr0nz. D: Damn you, conservative moderators!
by Croccy
Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:05 pm
Forum: Galacticus
Topic: Hello!
Replies: 17
Views: 13639

Kay... ;P I'm Croccy, aka Ellie (Elizabeth or Elliot, your choice, s'not my name anyway XD). I like Flakecest, birthday cake, and Invader ZIM above all else. Organized religion is icky and yaoi is yum, especially the Galacticus sort. And Oregon is the most awesomest of the United States. Yes. You kn...
by Croccy
Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:57 pm
Forum: Galacticus
Topic: Game Comments
Replies: 181
Views: 27113

My only complaint is that players cannot read Jason's books. )< I want a Big Book of Buttsex!
by Croccy
Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:46 am
Forum: Galacticus
Topic: A Quick Question From the Artist
Replies: 312
Views: 40252

YAYSILVERCHAOS. That was the best pairing, anyways.

I want Jake (scratch that, ALL CHARACTERS) in a Galacticus school uniform at some point. Schoolboys are yum. @_@
by Croccy
Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:42 am
Forum: Galacticus
Topic: ~So, what's your fandom, everyone~?
Replies: 319
Views: 42017

Flakecesssst... >__>