Search found 164 matches

by EbyKat
Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:20 am
Forum: Noses Optional
Topic: Happy Afterbirthday to me...Happy Birthday to K....
Replies: 30
Views: 5967

yay birthdays!
by EbyKat
Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:18 am
Forum: Noses Optional
Topic: The This or That Thread
Replies: 529
Views: 124250

I'm a big water fan 365 days of the year :) It depends on how long it's been since I forgot the e-mail. A day? I just e-mail them back, no apology. A week or a month or more I'll send an apology as well since I'd appreciate the same in the same situation. When my g/f and I get hitched... get married...
by EbyKat
Sat May 05, 2007 3:51 am
Forum: Noses Optional
Topic: The This or That Thread
Replies: 529
Views: 124250

carpet coming from someone with hardwood floors, damn those is a bitch to keep clean! and when you walk on them your feet get all ew in regards to the Dragon Riders of Pern series, which I've finally begin to delve into with much zest and vigor... Dragon (and thus you a dragon rider) or firelizard? ...
by EbyKat
Thu May 03, 2007 6:29 am
Forum: Noses Optional
Topic: The This or That Thread
Replies: 529
Views: 124250

Hey, if you can swing it I say go first class
I got to once on a trip to Hawaii to visit a friend's family with her. An uncle of hers worked for the airline.

waaaay nice

Straight vitamin E oil
or in a lotion?
by EbyKat
Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:52 am
Forum: Noses Optional
Topic: The This or That Thread
Replies: 529
Views: 124250

outwards so if someone I don't like is there I can smash them in the face


You're rich and eccentric, your abode is...
A gutted out store, now fitted to your needs with the window displays now lovely sitting areas.

or

a castle-style house complete with dungeon
by EbyKat
Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:33 am
Forum: Noses Optional
Topic: The This or That Thread
Replies: 529
Views: 124250

the speaker phone :P

pay $60 for pills you have to crush up and mix with babyfood to distribute properly

or

pay almost 4 times as much for the easy to mix liquid?

(This is what I had to decide for my rats' cold medicine, yay mortor and pestle)
by EbyKat
Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:05 am
Forum: Noses Optional
Topic: amusing images
Replies: 120
Views: 53467

Caption: World's smallest police station http://www.vincepinto.com/misc/PoliceStation.jpg I have no words... I'm not even sure if it counts as funny... but damn I'm glad I live in the NW http://www.vincepinto.com/misc/passammo.jpg Apparently they're serious about those parking laws. http://www.vince...
by EbyKat
Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:40 am
Forum: Noses Optional
Topic: amusing images
Replies: 120
Views: 53467

Image

I do this... it is the one small way in which I am so very very vain.
by EbyKat
Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:19 pm
Forum: Noses Optional
Topic: The This or That Thread
Replies: 529
Views: 124250

funny

but then I'm not a huge anime fan :P I like it, I just have a hard time getting a serious story out of what amounts to cartoon characters.

TMNT:
Michelangelo or Leonardo?

and for that matter..
Donatello or Raphael?
by EbyKat
Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:16 pm
Forum: Noses Optional
Topic: Whoot!
Replies: 13
Views: 2833

Killed my feet but was awesome to the max.

Louis Royo was awesome. He's hella nice. He drew sketches in my books and signed them.
by EbyKat
Mon Apr 16, 2007 5:36 am
Forum: Noses Optional
Topic: amusing images
Replies: 120
Views: 53467

The guy too? Cause I can see the water being chalk.. no relfection in the water.

Totally cool though, wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said something.
by EbyKat
Sun Apr 15, 2007 6:03 pm
Forum: Noses Optional
Topic: The This or That Thread
Replies: 529
Views: 124250

Yeah well, everyone dies

Make new friends
by EbyKat
Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:25 am
Forum: Noses Optional
Topic: The This or That Thread
Replies: 529
Views: 124250

Immortal w/superpowers, because then I could make myself sleep for a bit if I was going crazy from the immortality or I could erase enough of my memory that I didn't totally lose it. I could even give myself amnesia and rediscover my awesome powers and immortality. That would be cool. Plus I could k...
by EbyKat
Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:25 am
Forum: Noses Optional
Topic: amusing images
Replies: 120
Views: 53467

That last one... is SOOO the reason I refuse to play multi player online games,

That "english" hurts my brain and makes me want to kill myself
by EbyKat
Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:13 am
Forum: Noses Optional
Topic: Happy Easter/cheep candy day
Replies: 23
Views: 5234

The thought of that much sugar makes my stomach cringe... maybe that's why I stopped wanting to participate in Easter.... too much adult-approved sugar consumption
by EbyKat
Wed Apr 11, 2007 6:10 am
Forum: Noses Optional
Topic: Comic #78 and Wasabi Peanuts of DOOM
Replies: 44
Views: 8087

I just got around to catching up (NorWesCon of doom ate me this weekend)

That was an awesome comic

The icon is awesome, and I heart the youtube-ness :)
by EbyKat
Mon Apr 09, 2007 9:48 am
Forum: Noses Optional
Topic: The This or That Thread
Replies: 529
Views: 124250

oooh... tough, hard back is more durable but more difficult to carry around... hrmm... I'll go with paperback.

Luis Royo or Boris Vallejo?


I recently got to meet Luis Royo, it was a great experience :)
by EbyKat
Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:08 am
Forum: Noses Optional
Topic: The This or That Thread
Replies: 529
Views: 124250

Apples

I have a gap between my two front teeth and I like seeing the indent it leaves behind :)

what sort of long face would you like...
inoperable puppy cancer
or
sentenced to death by fish
by EbyKat
Wed Mar 28, 2007 6:27 am
Forum: Noses Optional
Topic: The This or That Thread
Replies: 529
Views: 124250

I live in the Pacific NW, and granted our winters are usually pretty mild but I still have no idea what you're talking about. I think I get the gist but I've never heard of a block heater before.


mayo, with a little mustard :P


sleeping....

'animals out of the bedroom' or 'let em share the bed'
by EbyKat
Tue Mar 27, 2007 10:34 pm
Forum: Noses Optional
Topic: The This or That Thread
Replies: 529
Views: 124250

be the bigger person, vengnace takes too much work and I dont' usually care that much TMNT swim in water, I don't care what it is, I love swimming, though I'll give you that lakes are easier to swim in and usually warmer. umm... I have no idea what you're talking about e-man so I can't answer... any...