Search found 18 matches

by Mskala
Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:27 pm
Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
Topic: Archibald Dux
Replies: 11
Views: 742

Archibald Dux

Spotted this in Bruce Schneier's security Web log, and it reminded me of you kids. The squid has a MySpace profile, so he probably gets more pussy than I do.

http://www.modernsquid.com/
by Mskala
Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:22 pm
Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
Topic: Ghastly's Ghastly Withdrawals
Replies: 60
Views: 3631

I like TA Vision. It's the only sex comic remaining on my regular-read list now that Ghastly's and SexyLosers are both MIA.
by Mskala
Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:20 pm
Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
Topic: GODZILLA PORN
Replies: 13
Views: 1050

kingofthemorlocks wrote:if it was Godzilla bukkaking her ass, she'd soon be dead from radiation sickness and cancer.
If it's her ass, that's not standard bukkake...
by Mskala
Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:08 pm
Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
Topic: Oddest Things Seen In Porn
Replies: 120
Views: 5915

Spiral Zer0 wrote:in acctuality vagainas are just as strange.
I first read that "vegans are just as strange", and was prepared to agree with it.
by Mskala
Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:06 pm
Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
Topic: Oddest Things Seen In Porn
Replies: 120
Views: 5915

squidflakes wrote:SL is free to try.
So's crack.
by Mskala
Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:29 pm
Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
Topic: I can't think of a title, but it's "serious thread" time.
Replies: 18
Views: 1190

"Hey, I wish she'd pay attention to me!" "Oh no, she isn't doing so!" "In fact, she's treating me the same way I treated that ugly chick yesterday!" "Oh no, I must be ugly, too!" I figure that enough people have that experience and draw that conclusion from it, to adequately explain the entire "poor...
by Mskala
Fri Sep 08, 2006 5:36 am
Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
Topic: Does this sound like a good idea?
Replies: 48
Views: 2145

Lulujayne wrote:I don't mean to be the voice of dissent here, but I'm female, and I've also "managed" (for want of a better word) to seperate sex from emotional attachment.
Just to be clear, I'm not saying it's impossible not to become attached. I'm saying it's impossible to choose not to become attached.
by Mskala
Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:21 pm
Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
Topic: Does this sound like a good idea?
Replies: 48
Views: 2145

Re: Does this sound like a good idea?

-The ‘relationships’ must be ONLY physical. Emotional attachment to the person you are sleeping with is not to be tolerated. I don't believe that any human being has the ability to not become emotionally attached to someone they're sleeping with, just because they decide not to. But your mileage ma...
by Mskala
Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:16 pm
Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
Topic: Oddest Things Seen In Porn
Replies: 120
Views: 5915

Certainly not the best thing I've ever seen, but the oddest would certainly have to be a girls ass getting a bunch of little baby eels stuffed into it through a funnel. I mean really, a funnel?! You mean This One Oh, and please forgive me, but it has to be said: "My hovercraft is full of eels."
by Mskala
Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:49 pm
Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
Topic: Oddest Things Seen In Porn
Replies: 120
Views: 5915

It would suck for both partners because the upside down person would have all the blood rushing to their heads and probably pass out or get dizzy and grit their teeth or something. I don't understand this whole "blood rushing to the head" thing. Were you never a small child? I've spent plenty of ti...
by Mskala
Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:35 pm
Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
Topic: Oddest Things Seen In Porn
Replies: 120
Views: 5915

Well, okay, one person is standing up and holding the other upside-down around their waist whilst he eats her pussy. It just seems like a really uncomfortable position for the person holding the other up... The person who's standing had better have enough presence of mind to keep hanging on even wh...
by Mskala
Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:35 pm
Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
Topic: Oddest Things Seen In Porn
Replies: 120
Views: 5915

There was once a time when a project I was working on required me to visit a long list of porn sites - sites not of my own choosing. The two I remember the most were "jewishfetish.com" (seems to be no longer in operation) and "The Ultimate Dog Cock Page" (I don't plan to check). Jewishfetish.com was...
by Mskala
Sat Sep 02, 2006 3:18 pm
Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
Topic: Shaving - Do You?
Replies: 29
Views: 1352

I shave my head. That's recommended if you're going to do that thing in the video over on the other thread...
by Mskala
Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:28 am
Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
Topic: S&M by e-mail?
Replies: 21
Views: 2107

I considered pointing you to collarme.com, but, in over a year of having a full profile (pictures and all) there, I've never once had a contact from someone that I didn't message first. From the tales I've been told by some of my female friends, they usually get about 200 messages a day. One even c...
by Mskala
Fri Aug 11, 2006 10:17 am
Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
Topic: Whoa! Ghastly extracurricular comic found?
Replies: 478
Views: 97090

aeridus wrote:I thought it was an interesting thing when I tried it, but it was way too big... it seems to have been made for those with one foot long penises...
Lovingly designed by craftsmen in Reno to make you feel inadequate.
by Mskala
Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:51 am
Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
Topic: Well that was embarrassing...
Replies: 38
Views: 1821

Indigo Violent wrote:Your boss would have justification to fire you for that.
She made the sale. That's what counts.
by Mskala
Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:49 pm
Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
Topic: you know it. you love it. you shoot stuff in it.
Replies: 31
Views: 1511

Toawa wrote:So no Hello Kitty brand letter openers, steak knives, katanas, or AK-47s.
Of course not. They'd have to be HK-47s.
by Mskala
Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:59 am
Forum: Ghastly's Ghastly Comic
Topic: Aryan Jesus Sighting!!!!
Replies: 7
Views: 556

That's Zeus? I assumed it was Gandalf.