Yeah, I wasn't trying to be impatient, I just wanted to give as much advanced noticed as possible to those concerned. So thanks, everyone, for being so awesome.
Search found 22 matches
- Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:31 am
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: Logjam in the Queue
- Replies: 4
- Views: 728
- Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:10 pm
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: Logjam in the Queue
- Replies: 4
- Views: 728
Logjam in the Queue
Hey, there. First of all, I want to impress how much I appreciate all the hard work on the part of the CG admins here. I imagine it's a tough, pretty much thankless job, but we really do appreciate your work here. It's a beautiful thing! That said, it seems the queue has managed to get itself stuck ...
- Sun Nov 05, 2006 1:34 pm
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: Auto-Updater stuck again this morning?
- Replies: 26
- Views: 2352
- Tue Oct 10, 2006 11:35 pm
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: Daily and Index Template Not Updating Properly
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1439
Okay, good deal. I haven't touched it, and I shan't do so. Thanks for the info. And yeah, unfortunately, when I tried the "barebones" templates, they didn't function either. It may have been a fluke, though, so I think I shall try it again, and let you all know the result. *crosses fingers* ...And, ...
- Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:19 pm
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: Daily and Index Template Not Updating Properly
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1439
To the extent of my knowledge, the templates themselves only exist in /workspace, not any of the others... Except I was just checking through the /public_html (which we never touch) to make sure I wasn't giving false information, when I saw that there was a SECOND /workspace folder inside of the /pu...
- Mon Oct 09, 2006 7:07 pm
- Forum: Comic Pitching
- Topic: Thunder and Lightning
- Replies: 6
- Views: 886
Yeah, that's our biggest problem right now, and we can't figure out how to fix it. >_< And actually, we don't touch the public folder, only the workspace. O.o;; There's no reason it shouldn't work, theoretically. It's driving us both nuts. >_< (We actually posted about it in the help section if you ...
- Mon Oct 09, 2006 6:59 pm
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: Daily and Index Template Not Updating Properly
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1439
Hey, folks. Thanks for the suggestions, and to answer your questions, yeah, I have tried taking out the "div" stuff and just leaving the tag, with no success. Also, that was a part of the original daily and indextemplates, so after my experiment didn't work, I just put them back. (In one of the tuto...
- Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:54 pm
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: Daily and Index Template Not Updating Properly
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1439
Yes, I can most certainly show you the two templates, and here they are: indextemplate: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="iso-8859-1"?> <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd"> <html lang="en" xml:lang="en" xmlns="http://ww...
- Sun Oct 08, 2006 2:31 am
- Forum: Comic Pitching
- Topic: Thunder and Lightning
- Replies: 6
- Views: 886
Hey! Thanks so much for taking the time to comment, you guys. We deeply appreciate it, and we've tried to take your suggestions into account in the new site design (which still isn't fully operational, but it's getting there...). For example, those "next" and "previous" buttons are now adjusted with...
- Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:41 am
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: Having Trouble With Ads
- Replies: 45
- Views: 7462
Yeah, I'm likewise having issues with the inconsistancy of the ads (though, at the moment, I'm not sure any are working at all, even though the tags are definitely in place). This could be due to other issues with my site, but I've been over the html pretty thoroughly, and I don't see anything wrong...
- Sun Oct 08, 2006 1:36 am
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: Daily and Index Template Not Updating Properly
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1439
Daily and Index Template Not Updating Properly
Hello, all. So, my issue is that I upload my modified dailytemplate and indextemplates through my FTP program, then go and trigger an update, but the indextemplate doesn't change the index html, and the dailytemplate's keentags aren't working at all. It just shows up as the tags themselves. I have r...
- Sun Sep 24, 2006 1:59 am
- Forum: Comic Pitching
- Topic: Thunder and Lightning
- Replies: 6
- Views: 886
Thunder and Lightning
Hello! ADK here to advertise the comic I draw and co-write, Thunder and Lightning! http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n2/talcomic/bothbanner2.jpg Promotional Image 1 (Barak) -oOo- Promotional Image 2 (Raamah) And I'll pass it over to the writer, Lara, to do the real writing/promotion. In a world of ...
- Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:32 pm
- Forum: Thunder and Lightning
- Topic: Halloween Costumes!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3610
Halloween Costumes!
Right. So, for a little holiday splash page, ADK had the idea of showing the boys dressed in Halloween attire for all of our amusement. However, we couldn't decide what these costumes should be, so we thought we'd leave it up to you fine people! Do let us know what you think would be best/most humor...
- Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:03 pm
- Forum: Thunder and Lightning
- Topic: Theories
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3636
Theories
Ideas, conjectures, suspicions, hopes, idly musings, speculations, pipe-dreams, etc. This is the place for them. (Unless, of course, you want to create your own thread for it, in which case, feel free.) Please keep in mind that the creators will not be saying anything in response, as we wouldn't wan...
- Tue Sep 19, 2006 2:01 pm
- Forum: Thunder and Lightning
- Topic: Welcome/Introductions
- Replies: 8
- Views: 28733
Welcome!
Thank you! ^___^ I'm happy you think so. Don't worry, TaL is plotted out and will definitely last quite a while. ;3 And I'm really happy you love the characters, cuz, well, we do too! ^.~V -ADK I'm also quite delighted you're enjoying the comic so. It's incredibly validating to get feedback, so than...
- Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:40 am
- Forum: Thunder and Lightning
- Topic: TaL FAQ
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4739
TaL FAQ
Come here to asked any questions you have about the comic, and they shall be answered to the best of our ability. 
- Thu Aug 24, 2006 8:33 am
- Forum: Thunder and Lightning
- Topic: Welcome/Introductions
- Replies: 8
- Views: 28733
Welcome/Introductions
Welcome to the Thunder and Lightning forums!
(Hurray, we exist!
)
Feel free to introduce yourselves here. :3
Feel free to introduce yourselves here. :3
- Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:55 am
- Forum: Message Board Requests
- Topic: Forum Request- Thunder and Lightning
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1180
Forum Request- Thunder and Lightning
Comic name- Thunder and Lightning URL- http://cheled.comicgenesis.com Description of Forum- A forum to discuss TaL, speak with the creators, share fanworks, theorize about where the plot is going and generally have a fun time. Note- I'm assuming that the prologue pages count (as they are comic pages...
- Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:09 pm
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: A desperate plea for help.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 701
Ahhh, so THAT's it! Thank you! (Actually, for some reason I thought the reverse, to not edit the index template...) Yeah, I've stayed out of the other folder besides workspace, so don't worry about that. Thanks so much! This should help everything.... Thank you thank you thank you! x3 **scuttles off...
- Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:22 am
- Forum: Help Center
- Topic: A desperate plea for help.
- Replies: 8
- Views: 701