Didn't see that couple comingLevi-chan wrote:
BILLY COOOOOORRRRGAAAAAAN
Search found 53 matches
- Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:55 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Get Ya Freak On.
- Replies: 1317
- Views: 160501
Re: Get Ya Freak On.
- Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:54 am
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Heroes Season 3
- Replies: 420
- Views: 92109
Re: Heroes Season 3
This show has definitely lost something this season. I'm still watching and enjoying a bit, but it's not what it used to be.
- Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:34 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Earthquake in Italy
- Replies: 4
- Views: 3957
Re: Earthquake in Italy
Good to hear they are doing alright. This is another terrible occurance, you hate hearing about things like this.
- Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:33 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: Get Ya Freak On.
- Replies: 1317
- Views: 160501
Re: Get Ya Freak On.
No Doubt is coming back. My prayers were answered!! I hope it's not another Gwen Stefani album with 3 people in the background. I want Tragic Kingdom or Rings of Saturn stuff. I never paid attention to No Doubt. where I'm not one who pays attention to lyrics, a vocalist's voice can throw me off a b...
- Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:30 am
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Wii numbers... again.
- Replies: 25
- Views: 3386
Re: Wii numbers... again.
Even as a Nintendo fanboy I have to admit that the company is a bit backwards... although they have done a great job staying insanely profitable and that's what the company really cares about, so in that respect they probably don't feel too bad about being way behind in online gaming.
- Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:24 am
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: What scared you when you were a kid?
- Replies: 52
- Views: 5995
Re: What scared you when you were a kid?
I have something specific that scared me: that wolf in "Neverending Story." When it came on the screen I would jump behind the couch and have my dad tell me when he was dead. 
- Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:17 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: The Middleman moving to TV
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1997
Re: The Middleman moving to TV
This show didn't disappoint! The camaraderie between the Middleman and Wendy (Dubby) is so entertaining, but also effortless, and I can't imagine the casting being any better. The android assistant at the office has some hilarious lines too, and I like that Wendy's roommate had some screen time in t...
- Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:05 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Late Spring Cleaning
- Replies: 14
- Views: 2247
Re: Late Spring Cleaning
That's a pretty good day of cleaning if you find all that stuff. In my case when I clean I expect to find stuff, but then it never turns up. 
- Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:03 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Metal Gear Solid 4 is only hours away
- Replies: 12
- Views: 2195
Re: Metal Gear Solid 4 is only hours away
Post reviews as soon as you can, I'm trying to decide about the PS3.
- Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:00 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: The Middleman moving to TV
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1997
Re: The Middleman moving to TV
Just wanted to bump this since the show is premiering next Monday. It's not every day that you have a comic book debut as a TV show y'know (popular as comics are nowadays). I'd watch it then, but I already saw it after I downloaded it from iTunes, but I found another review from Variety ( http://www...
- Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:42 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Towel Day 2008
- Replies: 10
- Views: 1345
Re: Towel Day 2008
First thing I thought of before entering the topic.K-Dawg wrote:
- Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:40 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: What movies have you seen recently?
- Replies: 1522
- Views: 102701
Re: What movies have you seen recently?
My sister went to see Sex and the City and when she came home and told me about it she started sobbing, she was that moved. Really sad... her, not the movie.
- Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:35 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: The Middleman moving to TV
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1997
Re: The Middleman moving to TV
Heh, I don't know, it is rather eccentric. Let's just say it's an online review of the show and leave it at that. :P As an alternative I also read this synopsis, which has pics of the two main cast members too (Wendy and "the Middleman"). It is less eccentric. http://www.comics2film.com/index.php?a=...
- Wed May 28, 2008 11:27 am
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: The Middleman moving to TV
- Replies: 7
- Views: 1997
The Middleman moving to TV
Any other fans of this comic? I noticed that they're adapting the comic for ABC Family. The creator, Javier Grillo-Marxuach, has been in TV for years as a producer for Lost, Medium, Charmed and Jake 2.0, so it doesn't surprise me that he'll be producing this for TV. I think it'll be great since the ...
- Sun May 18, 2008 2:55 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: James Bond Games
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2293
Re: James Bond Games
...Speaking of which, the worst Bond theme songs... Yeah, true. The latest theme might've been a mess if they hadn't canceled that proposed song with Ronson/Winehouse...Ha! I'm not in the EU, where they seem to play a bit more mobile games, but this one: Top Agent , is pretty cool. Lots of themes a...
- Sun May 11, 2008 2:08 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: James Bond Games
- Replies: 16
- Views: 2293
James Bond Games
Saw an older thread on "Homeless Bond"...funny!! They're having a James Bond summer film festival going on in the area this summer, and it got me thinking about the film(s) and games. I used to love watching the older films at my boy's grandma's house on laser disc...(pre-DVD!!!). :) What are some o...
- Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:49 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: This is SPARTA!!!
- Replies: 122
- Views: 3703
Ditto what Neko said. Also, I just got back from seeing TMNT. SqueEEEEEE! XD It rocked! I was very pleasantly surprised. They really stuck with the atmosphere, world, and characters very well. Whole lot of fun! And I did not expect them to actually continue it off of the old Henson Co movies. I tho...
- Sun Mar 25, 2007 6:45 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: Painkiller Jane
- Replies: 11
- Views: 886
and speaks wonders for Loken's taste in human beings. lol, i don't know Rodriquez personally, but she certainly looks good to me. So Loken has that going for her. from her acting and from what i've heard of her random DUIs i don't really think much of her. that's fair. Still a great looking couple ...
- Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:18 pm
- Forum: Off Topic
- Topic: This is SPARTA!!!
- Replies: 122
- Views: 3703
On the topic of 300, the point with the "Wtf, 300 couldn't hold that many, it's not historically accurate" ... I think the people complaining about historical accuracy are more concerned about the giant persian mutants and the greek soldiers going to battle in their underwear. :) The funny thing is...
- Sun Mar 25, 2007 5:16 pm
- Forum: General Discussion
- Topic: New "naked" thread (watch out, NSFW)
- Replies: 1401
- Views: 147779

