Search found 3 matches

by Eldritch48
Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:59 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: Like Steampunk? Check out "Steam Crows"!
Replies: 2
Views: 323

I'm interested. Haven't read much but I like the colorful style. What's the process here? What program? Prefabs or custom made stuff? The expressions are a little stiff, do you have them face rigged or mesh deformed or...? At least you rendered shadows. That's more than some 3d comics bother to do,...
by Eldritch48
Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:22 pm
Forum: Technique Tips and Tricks
Topic: looking for constructive criticism!
Replies: 4
Views: 799

looking for constructive criticism!

Steam Crows is the name of my CGI comic. http://eldritch48.comicgenesis.com/ I'm in the middle of "Issue #3", so there are 60+ pages out there to check out. At this point I think my body of work is sufficient to get a sense for my style, and if it's working or not. This is my first comic ever, so I ...
by Eldritch48
Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:15 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: Like Steampunk? Check out "Steam Crows"!
Replies: 2
Views: 323

Like Steampunk? Check out "Steam Crows"!

Steam Crows is the name of my CGI comic. It's got all the classics of a steam & gear driven dystopia, with what I hope is a fresh, interesting story and engaging visuals. It follows the exploits of one Captain Merryweather, his daughter and their companions. http://eldritch48.comicgenesis.com/ I'm i...