Search found 7 matches

by Maq041
Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:04 am
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Can't log in; reset pass did not work [Solved]
Replies: 4
Views: 771

Re: Can't log in; reset pass did not work

Okay, after some tweaking and a few hours spent, I finally found the e-mail that I signed up with. Once I re-activated that and got my activation e-mail resent to me, I was able to get the whole thing worked out. I'm now able to update again. Also found my old log-in for the forums (this is it). Thi...
by Maq041
Sat May 06, 2006 4:19 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Yet another…
Replies: 20
Views: 1699

My boyfriend and I recently adopted a cat of about 1 year old. It had a badly broken leg (you could see where the bone was pushing against it's skin from inside). Unfortunatly, it had already healed in that position. I've taken him to the vet several times, but the doctor said nothing short of re-br...
by Maq041
Sat May 06, 2006 2:14 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Button issues
Replies: 2
Views: 162

Ah! Okay, sorry for the confusion. Thanks for answering so quick ^_^
by Maq041
Sat May 06, 2006 1:06 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: Maq#041: A sorry excuse to draw school girls!
Replies: 6
Views: 283

Yes, I saw your post there. I'm currently trying to figure out why it's doing that. ^^; Silly proboards, giving me and my members problems! *shakes fist* Anyways, I love it! Thanks so much ^___^ It always makes me so happy to get fan-art! Would you mind terribly if I added it to the fan-art section ...
by Maq041
Sat May 06, 2006 12:08 pm
Forum: Help Center
Topic: Button issues
Replies: 2
Views: 162

Button issues

Not a huge problem, but one that kind of urks me. I create two buttons, or 'pogs' as they're refered to here. They were both approved, and I thought everything was okay. That was a few weeks ago. A few days ago, I wanted to be sure they were working (since everytime I went onto the main page, I didn...
by Maq041
Sat May 06, 2006 10:22 am
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: Maq#041: A sorry excuse to draw school girls!
Replies: 6
Views: 283

Thanks for the feedback

Cookie: Yeah, I know the whole oversleeping and getting to school just in time is very cliche and overdone. I just couldn't think of anything else at the time. Now that I've done it all, I full of ideas. Figures, eh? As for the manga style, it's the only style of comic I've really learned how to dra...
by Maq041
Thu May 04, 2006 5:20 pm
Forum: Comic Pitching
Topic: Maq#041: A sorry excuse to draw school girls!
Replies: 6
Views: 283

Maq#041: A sorry excuse to draw school girls!

Maq#041 started out as a joke. I never intended it to go very far. However, after awhile of sketching and poking around in the new (to me) world of comics, I decided to give it a go. The first version of Chapter 1 was all in black and white, and it was terrible. I decided to start over and work in c...