Search found 218 matches

by Realityendshere
Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:40 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Hey, I'm back.
Replies: 27
Views: 1819

...And what a campaign promise it was. :lol:
by Realityendshere
Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:18 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Hey, I'm back.
Replies: 27
Views: 1819

I'm noticing a lot of talk about bricks. What happened to The Box? Did you move on to smaller more efficient box-shaped devices for torture/assassination?
by Realityendshere
Fri Apr 27, 2007 2:32 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Alter Egos X - Leopard
Replies: 1394
Views: 90099

"You are a bad, bad Rastafarian"
by Realityendshere
Thu Apr 26, 2007 12:31 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Alter Egos X - Leopard
Replies: 1394
Views: 90099

Secretly un-derails thread

So, in honour of my mysterious and likely not all-together welcome reappearance... Pictures of me! http://a757.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/64/l_e10a3c2891824b4d8ce955ed41199114.jpg Teh Intarwebz arez funnah. http://a326.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/26/l_d525efa5fe0d9a1a4c10544c6f8272dd.jp...
by Realityendshere
Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:56 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Hey, I'm back.
Replies: 27
Views: 1819

Spider Goddess... Hmmmm...

OH! I remember her. Yeah, we do coffee every second Wednesday. Nice gal.
by Realityendshere
Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:09 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Hey, I'm back.
Replies: 27
Views: 1819

that was a complete legitimate legal issue. My legal council has forbade me from speaking further on the subject. In fact, they'd like you to sign these forms without reading them*. The upside is I'll send you five dollars** and a fresh carp*** *Reading the forms constitutes an agreed forfeiture of...
by Realityendshere
Wed Apr 25, 2007 9:15 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Hey, I'm back.
Replies: 27
Views: 1819

Not those kinds of services you sicko bastards.

There was an election and my services were never sought? What kind of backwards hippy world is this??!?!
by Realityendshere
Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:26 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Hey, I'm back.
Replies: 27
Views: 1819

I'm surprised anyone remembers me actually, but, I was like.. this n00bish person from way back in early '06. I don't recall being well liked or being important, so like I said, I'm not surprised some of you don't remember me.
by Realityendshere
Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:32 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Hey, I'm back.
Replies: 27
Views: 1819

Hey, I'm back.

I doubt any of you remember me, but it's been like... forever since I've posted anything here, I just thought I'd check back in. For humourous purposes, I want to see who can describe the recent goings-on on the forums with the least amount of coherency and regard to language structure. Anyways, thi...
by Realityendshere
Wed May 10, 2006 9:53 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Shadow of the Colossus
Replies: 53
Views: 4278

I thought it was tight. I mean yeah, it's no Morrowind, but the boss fights (which is basically all there is) are amazing. For lack of a better word, the colossi are massive. The feeling of scale when you see one of them lumbering towards you slowly... it's majestic, beautiful, graceful and there is...
by Realityendshere
Mon May 08, 2006 7:28 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Make your own slogan 101
Replies: 42
Views: 1530

"There is no problem that cannot be solved with enough military-grade explosives"
by Realityendshere
Wed May 03, 2006 9:45 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Error: No paper
Replies: 22
Views: 667

Found a dead rat in my pillowcase...


Explained the horrendous smell I'd noticed for the last few days... :-?
by Realityendshere
Wed May 03, 2006 9:37 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: They fight crime!
Replies: 71
Views: 2764

He's a short-sighted skateboarding inventor on his last day in the job. She's a blind hypochondriac bounty hunter with an evil twin sister. They fight crime!


XD

I might just have to draw this....
by Realityendshere
Wed May 03, 2006 8:18 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: FF7: Advent Kids
Replies: 77
Views: 3021

I liked it quite a bit actually, yes the story is a little weak and you really have to play FFVII to get whats going on, but the CG is awesome and the fights are absolutely amazing

It's definately worth at least a rent.
by Realityendshere
Mon May 01, 2006 10:42 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: It's time for change
Replies: 98
Views: 2169

I reject this fearmongering about change, I reject this fearmongering about the current order. You cannot scare me with your temptations of gold or appeals to raw power and evil. I will not submit to the Culture of Fear! I am starting the Fear Party! Vote for us, because the other guys are trying t...
by Realityendshere
Mon May 01, 2006 10:17 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: IlluminatiSpace - We're already in control
Replies: 41
Views: 1203

It seems, sir, that you have the wrong link... the REAL information can be found <A HREF="http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Fnord">here</A>
by Realityendshere
Mon May 01, 2006 9:06 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: IlluminatiSpace - We're already in control
Replies: 41
Views: 1203

Behold! The ancient and time honored society of...

Image

Now let's all get drunk and play ping-pong!
by Realityendshere
Sun Apr 30, 2006 9:48 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: It's time for change
Replies: 98
Views: 2169

I suggest that the evil and intelligent among us support the party most likely to win... i.e., tells the most lies, consolidate their power under one roof and secretly work for their own gains behind the proverbial throne. This will allow a smooth transistion as various persons embed mind controling...
by Realityendshere
Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:29 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Source of Inspiration
Replies: 56
Views: 3016

Hmmm... "Inspired" and "Reality Ends Here" don't really belong in the same sentence...


My insane conversations have actually contributed to my jokes and story arcs more than anything else...

Oh right... and I sold my soul. To RYClaude.
by Realityendshere
Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:36 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: What's up with the month of April anyway?
Replies: 50
Views: 3283

Here's to at least two more years of excellence!

*toasts*