Search found 23 matches

by CapitolZ
Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:23 pm
Forum: Psiotechniqa
Topic: Ask me something!
Replies: 30
Views: 21352

Is...is she a lumberjack, and she's okay?
by CapitolZ
Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:44 pm
Forum: Psiotechniqa
Topic: Ask me something!
Replies: 30
Views: 21352

Is Hana lying to get sexors?
by CapitolZ
Thu Feb 23, 2006 8:21 pm
Forum: Psiotechniqa
Topic: Laugh! >Feb 22 Comic<
Replies: 4
Views: 6070

Methinks Hana would have prefered him to do something else with his hand.
by CapitolZ
Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:48 am
Forum: Psiotechniqa
Topic: Ask me something!
Replies: 30
Views: 21352

Does Taioken like cherry pie?
by CapitolZ
Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:47 pm
Forum: Psiotechniqa
Topic: Ask me something!
Replies: 30
Views: 21352

- sigh -

What, pray tell, is Goliath's sperm count?
by CapitolZ
Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:56 pm
Forum: End of Things, The
Topic: Welcome to the End.
Replies: 212
Views: 83468

My only friend, the end...
by CapitolZ
Mon Dec 26, 2005 11:49 pm
Forum: End of Things, The
Topic: HAH.
Replies: 38
Views: 8420

I'LL SMASH LIVER INTO YOUR ISLETS OF LANGERHANS.

I'LL DO IT! I'VE GOT NOTHING TO LOSE!
by CapitolZ
Mon Dec 26, 2005 6:01 pm
Forum: End of Things, The
Topic: HAH.
Replies: 38
Views: 8420

- smashes some goddamed ming vases -

I'll kick your collective livers in!
by CapitolZ
Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:18 pm
Forum: Kit n Kay Boodle
Topic: Questions.
Replies: 2
Views: 405

So I see... - strokes a nonexistant beard thoughtfully -

Thank you for ze answers. :D
by CapitolZ
Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:17 pm
Forum: End of Things, The
Topic: HAH.
Replies: 38
Views: 8420

HAH.

I didn't even know this artificial box of reality existed. If I did, you know I would have been on it like:

1. White on rice.
2. Stink on a monkey.
3. England on China during the Opium Wa...

...Um...scratch that last one...

Cool beans, Granola-baron.
by CapitolZ
Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:49 pm
Forum: Kit n Kay Boodle
Topic: Questions.
Replies: 2
Views: 405

Questions.

Well, since I queried the Mouse of Time here previously, I figured this would be a good place to posit more questions about the story. :D 1. Are the time-keepers the sole 4-dimensional entities, or are there others? 2. Are the mice of time connected to a kairos, a 'true time' that is independant of ...
by CapitolZ
Thu Jul 07, 2005 6:10 pm
Forum: Kit n Kay Boodle
Topic: OT: Anthrocon
Replies: 66
Views: 4568

That is mind-numbingly adorable, Usagi.

- seizures -

Ack! Pancreas failing! Too much insulin! The saccharine sweetness!

:lol:
by CapitolZ
Sat Jul 02, 2005 10:53 pm
Forum: Kit n Kay Boodle
Topic: Mouse of time
Replies: 113
Views: 6882

hello cappy z! i hope to get into more of the details about what makes a mouse of time in my comic, but in brief the limitations of each operative are set in place by the timekeepers, the two beings who make possible the mice of time. each mouse has assigned to them their own timepath, created for ...
by CapitolZ
Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:41 am
Forum: Kit n Kay Boodle
Topic: Mouse of time
Replies: 113
Views: 6882

That makes sense. Then my next question would be whether she could also manipulate planar features as well as chronological ones, if you took into account Einstein's theories about the interconnectedness of time and space, and also, what determines the limits of Shirlee's temporal tampering? Could s...
by CapitolZ
Tue Jun 28, 2005 5:55 am
Forum: Kit n Kay Boodle
Topic: Mouse of time
Replies: 113
Views: 6882

I'm rather curious now. Is miss mouse a four-dimensional construct that can create a pattern of matter to cloak the fact that she is from a higher, yet perpendicular state of reality, or is she a three-dimensional being that can redirect and undo tachyonal streams?
by CapitolZ
Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:50 am
Forum: Kit n Kay Boodle
Topic: Good day.
Replies: 24
Views: 1772

Oh, I know.

I know.
by CapitolZ
Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:23 am
Forum: Kit n Kay Boodle
Topic: Good day.
Replies: 24
Views: 1772

Long story. :lol:

Let's just say it involved Ninja Turtles.
by CapitolZ
Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:20 am
Forum: Kit n Kay Boodle
Topic: Good day.
Replies: 24
Views: 1772

Actually, she made this picture as...revenge. - cough - XD
by CapitolZ
Sat Jun 25, 2005 8:08 am
Forum: Kit n Kay Boodle
Topic: Good day.
Replies: 24
Views: 1772

Miss Mab did indeed.
by CapitolZ
Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:55 am
Forum: Kit n Kay Boodle
Topic: Good day.
Replies: 24
Views: 1772

Ah yes. Yes, I do remember. Hello!