Search found 41 matches

by Pikhq
Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:39 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: COMIC GENESIS 24-Hour Challenge EVENT Thread
Replies: 164
Views: 13894

Swikan wrote: Rob's Amazing Blockbuster Generator by someone named Commander Taco. I suspect there may be cheese...
That would be Rob "CmdrTaco" Malda, of Slashdot fame. . .
by Pikhq
Sun Aug 28, 2005 4:09 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Chatroom Quotelist of Cookie!
Replies: 883
Views: 24319

Bad kitty!

Excuse me, mcDuffies...

*curses a certain postwhoring cat*
by Pikhq
Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:10 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: BARS
Replies: 276
Views: 13014

BAZ!
by Pikhq
Sat Aug 27, 2005 10:33 am
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: BARS
Replies: 276
Views: 13014

Let's see here... You shall be able to reduce my HP to -10 with... A breeze. :(

[Edit: The Answer to Life, the Universe and Everythingth post]
by Pikhq
Tue Jul 26, 2005 11:42 am
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Reasoned Cognition Turns Two!
Replies: 29
Views: 1510

Ryan,
Thank you for making us learn more through ABOLs, quantum computers, slugs, eyeballs, flames, and less than stellar art. May you have another year of making us smart.
by Pikhq
Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:50 pm
Forum: Archives
Topic: Lie!
Replies: 551
Views: 69409

私は日本語お勉強しません。
by Pikhq
Sun Jul 17, 2005 7:24 pm
Forum: Archives
Topic: Lie!
Replies: 551
Views: 69409

I am not glad that rkolter's going to be back. I want him to be found with cancer! And then be stabbed by a nurse!

I HATE YOU, RKOLTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
by Pikhq
Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:19 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Breaking the Language Barrier
Replies: 61
Views: 3161

Japanese. Or Esperanto. Or ASL. Or. . . Gah! So many languages I want to know!
Brain. . . Meltdown. . .
by Pikhq
Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:00 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: 123456789
Replies: 146
Views: 6280

They killed Kenny!
by Pikhq
Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:27 pm
Forum: Archives
Topic: KeenReality Season 6
Replies: 493
Views: 54120

Image
by Pikhq
Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:23 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Having a boring summer? Post here!
Replies: 145
Views: 4037

Please, for the love of all things, don't do another 3 posts in a row! Great way to rack up posts and a great way to kill respect.
by Pikhq
Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:19 pm
Forum: General Discussion
Topic: Any other non drinkers here?
Replies: 98
Views: 5378

Well, I don't drink. . . For good reason.


What? Never seen a 15 year old that doesn't want to drink?
by Pikhq
Fri Jul 08, 2005 9:11 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Having a boring summer? Post here!
Replies: 145
Views: 4037

You know, if you want to avoid effort, you just might not want to start a webcomic. . .
:wink:
by Pikhq
Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:32 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Science type people (not you Aster) read this!!
Replies: 44
Views: 4239

If you channeled Bill Nye, you would be saying "Of Science!" a lot.
Thank $diety you don't.
by Pikhq
Fri Jul 08, 2005 5:27 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Chatroom Quotelist of Cookie!
Replies: 883
Views: 24319

#keenspace on irc.esper.net
by Pikhq
Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:44 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Science type people (not you Aster) read this!!
Replies: 44
Views: 4239

"Well, now we need to get our time machine. . . Of Science!"
"And now for the bannana slug. . . Of Science!"
"The quantum computer. . . Of Science!"

I really don't want rkolter to be like Bill Nye. . . I can do without the words "Of Science!" in Reasoned Cognition ever update, thank you.
by Pikhq
Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:40 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Chatroom Quotelist of Cookie!
Replies: 883
Views: 24319

mcDuffies: Pikhq doesn't ever seem to sleep
Do I sleep? The mystery remains. . .
by Pikhq
Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:31 pm
Forum: Archives
Topic: Lie!
Replies: 551
Views: 69409

This whole thread is not meant to increase post counts.
PieceofSkunk, I have not been in the Box for the past. . . week.
by Pikhq
Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:26 pm
Forum: Archives
Topic: Lie!
Replies: 551
Views: 69409

I am an ABOL. I have taken rkolter's place as the Minister of Science. Rkolter, the bastard, should not be allowed within 200 miles of a screen showing NASA TV. He should not be considered intelligent.

This post, and all posts in this thread, are false. Including this line.
by Pikhq
Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:23 pm
Forum: Off Topic
Topic: Thinker Revolution. (Response)
Replies: 31
Views: 3063

But what about "tragedise"?
I've got you! I can spell tragedise in a way that doesn't require me to pay you! w00t!
:P